Sunday, June 26, 2011

Aaaaand were BACK!

Hello to all Rebecca's wonderful followers!

Soo, I'm guessing you probally know its (once again) Brittany posting on Rebecca's blog!

I've come to the conclusion that I kinda miss blogging!
And I was sitting on my couch last night and alot of idea's for Rebecca's blog like hit me straight in the face! lol just kidding(:

Sooo this means I'm going to start blogging on Rebecca's blog again!
BUT I'm still not going to blog on Julie and Elizabeths blog though (sorry!), Rebecca has for followers than Julie and Elizabeth so I've decided to blog only on Rebecca's. (Julie and Lizzie are kinda ticked off because of it but whatever! lol)

So lets just forget about that last post I made! Just wipe it from your memory! lol(:

Since its summer (I'm hoping) I will have alot of interesting post for the lovely Miss Rebecca Rubins followers! XD

And I promise, Rebecca will be the next one to blog on here (NOT ME! lol)

(Rebecca's like practically jumping out of her chair in joy right now because she's getting her blog back! hehe)

I hope you all have a nice day(:

~Brittany~

P.S. I will have Rebecca's blog header picture thingy back up once I get home (I'm at my grandmas house right now so none of my doll pictures are on her computer)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete