Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs.

"OMG!!!!!!!" I screamed and ran up to Jeff. I gave him a big bear hug.
"Becky!" He hugged me back.

"How did you even find where I lived? Where I go to school at?" Oh and Jeff, PLEASE don't tell me your mom doesn't know your here!" I had MANY questions for him.

"Chill, my mom knows I'm here! And I asked Julie and Elizabeth, DUH!" He smiled, still hugging me.
"Well, not to be rude, because I love that your here BUT what are you doing here?" I asked him.
"Its a long story, but I'll try and shorten it. My mom got a job opportunity here in New York City for some big lawyer business. She couldn't resist! And she thought that since you live in New York City, I would have somebody I know." He explained.

"So you guys just packed and moved up here. Why didn't you tell me before this?" I slapped him on the shoulder.
"Ow!! You have a hard hand!" He laughed, "And I wanted to make it a surprise."
"Well this definitively is a surprise!" I laughed, and sat down on the bench. So did Jeff.

"But, your going to miss a lot of people. Your friends, your family, your DAD!" I said, Jeff's parents were divorced.
"I know, I know! You don't have to lecture me. I know what I was getting myself into. And my dad said he might move up here. But I've missed you SO much Rebecca, and it was killing me to be away from you." He shrugged.
"Aw! I've missed you to!" I told him, and then we hugged.

But for some reason, it sure didn't seem like a "I've missed you so much" hug, it seemed like a very passionate hug.


~Rebecca~

1 comment: