Friday, October 14, 2011

Who could it be?

Kaylynn's mom dropped me and Kaylynn off at school this morning.
"Have a nice day girls" her mom smiled as we got out of the car.

The weather was absolutely wonderful! The sun wasn't shinning down on you making you sweat, and there was a slight breeze.
"Feels like Fall!" Kaylynn hugged herself. I started laughing.
"Well that's because it is, silly!" I rolled my eyes.

It was Friday today, which means EVERYONE was in such a nice mood. A whole bunch of people waved or said "good morning" to us as we walked past them.

I took my iphone out of my back pocket, plugged my earphones to it, and then gave Kaylynn one earphone and put the other earphone into my ear.

I hit the "shuffle" button and the song "how to love" by Lil Wayne came on.
"Love this song!" Kaylynn smiled as we sat down on one of the benches. Kaylynn took out a bag of flamin Hot Cheetos and we started eating them

Today was starting out VERY good.
"Wheres Audra, Kylie, and Haylee?" I asked her.
She finished eating her Cheeto and then said "Kylie texted me this morning and said all three of them got morning detention for getting into a fight with some girl"

"OOOOH!" I rolled my eyes, thats typical Audra, Kylie, and Haylee for you.

DING! DING!
"ugggggh! The bell" I frowned.
"I know right! See ya in Gym" She waved as she walked away, our homerooms are on different sides of the school.
______________________________________

Once I got into homeroom I saw Haylee. She was in my homeroom.
"Heeeey. So you got into a fight?" I said as I sat by her.
"Yeah! This girl was saying that Kylie's moms fashion designs were ugly and that she needed to find something else to do. She was saying that Audra's hair was FAKE! And she was saying that I was Ghetto and that my family was poor!" Kylie told me, Kylie's family was one of the wealthiest people I know!

Kylie started telling me more about the fight when the classroom phone ringed.
The teacher answered it, said something and then hung up.

"Rebecca! Go to the front office, there's someone here to see you" The teacher told me.

I got up and walked out the door, really confused.
Who could it be?

My homeroom was right next to the front office so it didnt take me long to get there.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca Rubin. There's someone here for me?" I asked the front desk lady.
"Yes, he went outside" She told me.

HE?

I wen't out the door and saw some boy sitting on one of the benches.
I walked towards the boy and said "Hello?" real slowly.

The boy turned around, and I gasped.
The boy was......


JEFF!!!!!!

~Rebecca~

p.s. Part two should be posted soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! shocker. i knew it would b him LOL i wonder what he will say since rebecca likes that dyllan guy

    ReplyDelete