Tuesday, September 6, 2011

S.N.E.A.K.Y (Part 1)

So my aunts been kinda sneaky these days. She's going out to dinner with someone every night, and isn't getting home until late at night.
I wonder what she's doing? Every time I ask her "Where are you going?" she says "Somewhere.." and when I ask her "Who are you going with?" she says "Oh just a friend Rebecca!"

Its driving me insane trying to figure out what she's been doing!

Yesterday morning I woke up and walked downstairs. It seemed REALLY quiet!
I was so relieved that I didn't have school that morning. The only problem was that I was planning on just relaxing all day, BUT I got a call on Saturday from Logan Newmann saying that "I had to come in on Monday, to rehearse for the play" Even though I really wanted to relax, I had to go. We haven't been rehearsing because Mr. Newmann has been to busy with the other play he was producing that was already on Broadway.

I walked to the kitchen, expecting to see my aunt sitting at the table sipping her coffee while she read her latest Gossip Magazine. 
But to my surprise I didn't see her! I walked into the living room to see if she was watching T.V., Nope she wasn't there.
Then I walked back upstairs to her bedroom, to see if she was still sleeping even though she was usually always up before me. Nope! She wasn't there either. Where could this women be?

I walked back down stairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed my phone that was sitting on the counter and was getting ready to call my aunt. Then I saw a Pink piece of paper laying on the other side of the counter.
"Whats this?" I said to myself. I walked over to the paper and picked it up.
______________________________________________________
It said:  
GOOD MORNING REBECCA! I went out for some things, Leah should be picking you up at the Theater. I'm way to busy. Sorry! I'll see you later. Love ya, Aunt Lucy.
______________________________________________________

I rolled my eyes. She went out for some things? Psh! What is she really doing?

I went and got dressed. Then I got a text from Leah saying she was here to pick me up. I grabbed my purse, locked the door, and then headed to the parking lot.
__________________________________________________

Four hours later, I was on my way home. Rehearsal went good, the only bad thing was that I had forgotten some of my lines. Mr. Newmann said that "It was fine, just practice a little more!" And I also saw my boyfriend, Dylann! Which was nice. Mr. Newmann said that the play was hopefully going to be starting on Broadway sometimes in October or November! We have lots more to do, that's why its so far away.

I told Leah bye as I got out of the limo.
I rushed to the elevator in the front lobby of the condo complex I live in, I really couldn't wait to put my pajamas on and just relax and watch T.V.

I went to get the key to the condo out of my purse, but the door was already unlocked.
I shrugged, my aunt must be home already..
I walked in and shut the door. I sat my purse on the table by the stairs. Then I yelled "Aunt Lucy! I'm home"

I didn't hear an answer, but I did hear some giggling coming from outside. I walked into the family room, where I saw my aunt on the Terrance. I opened the sliding glass door.

"Hey Aunt Lu-" I was starting to say, but then I saw some man sitting in the chair next to my aunts.

"Hey Rebecca, this is Edward. The person I've been going to dinner with" My aunt pointed to the man.
My eyes grew wide....

~Rebecca~

P.S. Part 2 should be posted by the end of this week! I've been pretty busy, that's why I'm making a part 2!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete