Sunday, September 11, 2011

S.N.E.A.K.Y (Part 2)

My aunt said "this is Edward" as if I had no idea who he was.
Yes, I did know who this "Edward" man was. But I have never actually called him Edward, I have always called him Mr. Romano. Yes, Mr. Romano as in my VICE PRINCIPAL at Westbrook Academy!!

"Hi Mr. Romano..." I said slowly.
"Hello Rebecca. And please, call me Edward while were out of school" He smiled to me. Then he looked at my aunt, they looked at each other as if they have been in love there whole life.

So let me tell you a little about Mr. Edward Romano. He has straight jet black hair, brown eyes that are almost a goldish color. He's probably about 35 years old. We have two Vice Principals (Mr. Romano and Mrs. York) Mr. Ramano is the nicest, Mrs. York is kinda mean...

"So this is who you've been going to dinner with?" I asked Lucy, I'm not going to lie I was kinda mad that my aunt was going out with my vice Principal behind my back.
"Yes!" Aunt Lucy hugged Edward. I swear, I almost threw up.

"How nice.." I said slowly, and I walked back into the condo. I walked to the kitchen.
I started to make me a bagel, I was kinda hungry.

I noticed Aunt Lucy was standing in the kitchens doorway.
"Hopefully, this isn't going to be weird for you.." Lucy shrugged.
"Oh why would it be weird? Its just my aunt and my VICE PRINCIPAL going out, there's NOTHING wierd about that" I said sarcastically, and then rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry sweetie, it just happened..." My aunt walked over to me.
"How? How did you two even meet?" I snapped. "Well, remember when I had to sign you up for Westbrook Academy? Well I had to make an appointment with Mr. Romano. And when I saw him, I thought I knew him from somewhere. It turns out we went to high school and college together! So we had each others phone number and he called me up one day and asked me if I wanted to go to dinner "to catch up" and I agreed. And we started to like each other. So that's what happened.." My aunt explained.

"Okay then. Its just strange, how am I going to explain to everyone that my aunt is going out with Mr. Romano! Its going to be so weird..." I said as I buttered my bagel.

"Please Rebecca, make it work! I really like him, and its been a while since I've actually felt this way about someone." Lucy hugged me.
"Okay, Okay!" I laughed.

"Good! Now eat your bagel and then come outside with Edward and I" She smiled and then walked outside.

This is going to be so strange having my vice principal being my aunts boyfriend. But I'm going to try and work it out, for my aunt!

~Rebecca~

2 comments:

  1. good for U! it is strange, but at least he is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how did u do that lovely comment thing instead of just it saying comments? i i would love to know how to do that thanx

    ReplyDelete