Friday, September 2, 2011

Sleepover at Audra's

Today was Friday, I honestly LOVED Fridays! Who didn't?
I was all ready for the weekend, I was having a three day weekend this week because Monday is Labor Day.
I had plans to go to the movies with Kaylynn and Kylie on Saturday. I was going with Haylee and my aunt on Sunday to a Fashion Event! I was planning on just relaxing on Monday, eat lots of food, wear my PJ's all day, watch stupid movies and laugh my butt off. And then tonight I was sleeping the night at Audra's house.

She invited me yesterday to stay the night, and I really wanted to. So of course I said yes, but then I realized what if I blurted out that I was going to the dance with Dylann, and that I was...well...in a relationship with him..

I packed my bags, put my cute Aeropostale PJ's on and then my Aunt Lucy drove me to Audra's house. Which was about 10 minutes out of the City.

When we got to her driveway, I stared in awe. This wasn't the first time I had been at Audra's house, but every time I see it I still look at it in awe! It's just so beautiful. The outside looks so elegant on the outside, and even more elegant on the inside. I guess that's the type of house you have when both your parents are Broadway producers and own THREE Theaters!

My aunt walked my to there front door, even though I begged her not to. She wanted to talk to Audra's parents, believe it or not my aunt and Audra's parents are actually really close. They've known each other since high school and my aunt sometimes designs clothes for some of there plays.

Audra's mom, Tiffany Miller, answered the door.
"Hello! Its so nice to see you Lucy, and of course Rebecca" Tiffany smiled and motioned for us to come in. Her mom was ALWAYS smiling!
"Hi Mrs. Miller! Wheres Audra?" I asked.
"She's upstairs in her room, you know where it at" Tiffany said as I started to walk upstairs. Her and my aunt then started talking and they sat in the living room.

I walked upstairs and turned right. I past 2 doors and then I saw a door that said "AUDRA" on it. I knocked on the door lightly. "Come in" I heard Audra say.
I walked in, "Hey Audra!". She was sitting on her bead reading a magazine.
She looked up and said "Hey Becky!"

"Is there any troubled celebrities in this issue?" I said, I was talking about the "Star" magazine she was reading.
She laughed "When isn't there!"
I shrugged and sat my bag down on a chair, and then I sat her bed.

I saw what she was reading. She looked up at me and said "So...I heard something this morning.."
"ABOUT?" I automatically said.
"Well...you of course!" She frowned. I knew what she was talking about...
"I'm SO SORRY! It just happened! I didn't expect it or nothing, I had NO IDEA!" I started explaining.

She looked at me with her bright green eyes, "So you had no idea you were going to a fashion Event with Haylee?"
"Huh?" I said confused.
"Your going to a fashion event with Haylee, aren't you? That's what she said.." She shrugged.
"Yeah, but.." I started to say.

"But nothing! I cant believe you didn't invite ME!" She acted like she was annoyed with me, and then she smiled.
"I'M JUST KIDDING!" She laughed, all my relief flooded from my body and I said "Phew.."

"What did you think I was talking about?" Audra asked.
"Uh..Um..nothing" I acted like it wasn't a big idea. Her eyebrows furrowed, "I know your lying, I can see it in your eyes. Now tell me!" She said.

"No, honestly, it's not a big deal!" I shrugged and grabbed the magazine and started reading it.
She grabbed the magazine and said "Your keeping something from me!!!"
I sighed and shook my head no. "Rebecca just tell me! I hate when people keep secrets from me. What ever it is, if you keep it a secret from me then its just going to make it worse!"

I thought about what she just said, I guess it would make it worse...
"Okay Okay!" I sighed. "Spit it out!" She motioned for me to go on.
"Well, it all started when I..." and then I explained everything to her. I told her about going to the old drama room with Dylann, getting in trouble with the principal, having to clean the art room, getting into a paint war with Dylann, and then I told her about Dylann dancing with me and then we kissed.

I bit my lip when I stopped talking, hoping she wouldn't be mad. She looked at me, her bright green eyes looked about the size of a basketball.
"So...you and..Dylann, are going out?" She asked. I nodded my head, and then I told her about how he asked me to the dance.

"Well...Okay, then.." She shrugged. My jaw dropped, "So, your NOT mad?" I asked.
"No, why would I be? If you like him and he likes you back, then go for it!" She smiled.
"B-Bu-But! What about that whole Renee thing? You two apparently hate each other now!" I was so confused.

"Let me explain this. Renee wasn't my close friend, at all. Michael was my first boyfriend, so when we broke up I was SO heartbroken! Then Renee asked him out THAT DAY! It was so ridiculous, and I'll be the first one to tell you I was SUPER jealous back then. I was in a relationship with Michael for like 4 months, and that's a big deal! Dylann and I were in a relationship for about a month, then he started to hang out with that stupid Madisyn girl, and They were getting really close. So I broke up with him. That was about 3 months ago, I'm totally over it!" Audra explained to me.

"I don't want it to be awkward, so are you sure?" I asked.
"YES OF COURSE! Totally, go for it!" Audra smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and said "Yay!!! I'm so happy"

She then leaned back and said "But remember, if he breaks your heart, I'm going to break his neck!" and then she laughed.
"Um..Thanks?" I laughed.


The rest of the night we sat around reading magazines, watching a movie, ate some popcorn and ice cream, painted our toe nails, and did each others hair.


It was a wonderful day(:

~Rebecca~

No comments:

Post a Comment