Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blue nails and skin

Julie, Julia, and I were walking to school this morning.

A cold draft came rushing towards us.


"Wow! Its COLD out today!" I shivered and tugged on my Jacket. Julie and Julia agreed.


"Hey lets race to school!" Julie smiled.

"No!" I shouted.

"Oh come on Rebecca!" Julie and Julia groaned.

"Okay! Okay! Fine!" I laughed.


"Alright on One, two, Three, GO!" Julia screamed.

Julie, Julia, and I started to run.

Julie was in the lead, well OF COURSE, she's the athletic one!



"Okay STOP!" I panted.

Julie and Julia stopped.


Julie panted hard and started to cough.

"Jules are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She panted. Then she put her hand quickly to her chest.


"JULIE! Your nails are turning Blue!" Julia touched Julie's nails.

"And your skin! Look at her lips! They have a blue-ish tone to it! Are you sure that your okay?" I gasped.


"I'M FINE!" Julie shouted and pulled her hand away from Julia.

Julia and I looked at eachother.

There was something wrong with Julie!


"Lets just keep walking to school" Julie sighed.

"Okay then" Julia said and we started to walk.


Julia and I started talking about a Math Test.

I looked at my side and I didnt see Julie!

"Where's Julie?" I asked.

"Umm..I dont know!" Julia gasped.


I looked behind me and gasped.

JULIE WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND!


"JULIE!" Julia and I gasped and Ran to her.

Julie was just laying there and gasping for air.


"Whats wrong with her?" I gasped. Julia shrugged.

"JULIE! Are you Okay?" I asked.

All she did was gasp for air and touch her chest. She had a blue-ish color to her skin and Nails.


"GO CALL 911!" I shouted at Julia.

"Okay!" Julia took her Cell phone out and walked away, crying, as she dialed 911



"JULIE!" I cried.

"HELP!" I shouted.


I then heard the Ambulence coming around the corner. Julia came running up next to me.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Julia sobbed.


I didnt answer her, because I didnt know if she would! I didnt even know what was wrong with her!


~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    *world has just come crashing down*

    **Prudence..*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say... hypothermia. D:

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SOMEONE HELP!!!!! I REALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLYREALLY HOPESHEWILLBEOK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete