Friday, February 4, 2011

Cowboy Casanova

"Yeah, Becca we just got to the hotel." I was on the phone with Becca. Julie, Elizabeth, The whole AGPPA Glee Club (well except for Prudence since she's in a coma and Charity and Chrissa), Mrs Hodge, Julia, and I were in Chicago for the Glee Club Competition.


"Okay I'll call you later!" I assured Becca and hung up. Becca didnt like the whole idea of me being in CHICAGO without her!


I saw Elizabeth and Jake walk by, they were holding hands and smiling at eachother.
Then I saw Julie and Ryan walk by, Julie had playfully punched Ryan on the shoulder and they laughed.
Molly and Kieth (A boy from Glee Club) walked by screaming at eachother. They werent going out but we ALL knew they had feelings for eachother!
A whole bunch of other couples walked by me smiling at eachother.

I sighed, it was like they were mocking me!

"Hey, I reserved a room here, and I would like my key to it." A voice said behind me to the worker at the front desk.
"Okay name please?" The worker asked the boy.
"Jeffrey Mills" The boy said.
My eye's got big and I whirled around.

There right in front of me was Jeff!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I shouted
"I wanted to see what Chicago was like!" Jeff smiled.
"Oh really? I find that hard to believe!" I snorted. Jeff grabbed his key to his room from the worker.
"Believe what you want to believe, I dont care!" Jeff shrugged and walked past me to the elevator.

"How are you able to come up here by yourself?" I asked him when I catched up to him
"Oh Jeff! Thank you for coming to help us out!" Mrs. Hodge smiled when she came up to us.
My jaw dropped!
"WHAT! HELP?" I screamed.
"Yes, I had asked Jeff if he would volunteer to help us out with Lugging all the supplies and stuff to the Competition!" Mrs. Hodge said.
"Ugh!" I moaned and stomped to my room.

I grabbed my Droid and dialed Becca's number.
"Hello" I heard Becca's voice.
"HELP! Jeff is here!" I shouted.
"What do you mean Jeff's there?" Becca asked.
"He's here, IN CHICAGO! He's suppost to be helping us out with bringing all the accesories to the Competition!" I explained.
"WHAT! That boy will just not leave you alone!" Becca gasped.
"What do I do?" I needed help!
"I'm coming up there!" Becca anounced and we hung up.

-A COUPLE HOURS LATER-

I heard a knock at my door. I rushed to it and opened it.
Becca was standing in my doorway lugging a Big suitcase covered in Yellow seaquins.
"Wow! You got here quick!" I laughed.
"I know! I saw that Jerk Jeff when I was coming up here! It took all I could to not punch him!" Becca told me as she walked into my hotelroom. I laughed.
"I have to go ask Julie something, I'll be right back!" I told her and walked out the door.

When I was walking to Julie's Hotel room I ran into Jeff!

"Ugh! Get out of my way!" I groaned and tried to go around him.
Jeff grabbed my hand.
"Are you going to act like this to me the whole time?" Jeff asked.
"Probally!" I snapped.
"Why?" Jeff said as he looked into my eye's, with his pretty Blue eye's.
"Because you broke my heart Jeff!" I hissed.

"No I didnt! I said I was sorry!" Jeff said, still holding onto my hand.
"Sorry doesnt cut it!" I told him as I tried to pull away from him.
"Come on Rebecky! I'm truly sorry!" Jeff smiled. I could smell his Callone, which smells AWESOME!
"Dont call me Beckster!" I finally said after I snapped out of the Callone thing! I tried to get him to let go of me.
Jeff sighed and let go.
"Fine!" Jeff snapped and walked away from me.

I felt HORRIBLE!
It had seemed like he truly was sorry, but then again he cheated on me!
I pushed the thought out of my mind and went to go see Julie.

-ARRIVE AT SECTIONALS!-


"I cant do it!" Elizabeth cried when she saw the HUGE audience.
"Come on Lizzie! You've been practicing like CRAZY! YOU CAN DO IT!" I assured her. Elizabeth shooked her head.
"Elizabeth Cole! Get up and go out there and SING! Jake will be out there with you!" I demanded and helped her up.
"Alright!" Elizabeth smiled.

"GOING NEXT IS ELIZABETH COLE AND JAKE CAMERON FROM AGPPA!" The anouncer anounced.

"Break a leg! But not literally!" I laughed and gave her the thumbs up.
She went out of stage and sang her heart out! They were singing the song "Your the one that I want" from thr movie GREASE!

Her and Jake sang REALLY good together!

When they were finished they had bowed and walked off the stage.
"GREAT JOB!" I squeeled and hugged Elizabeth.

"Rebecca! We need your help!" Kieth told me and made me come backstage with him.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well since Prudence, Chrissa, and Charity aren't here we need some more people to sing with us! We would only need 2! So we were wondering if you and Julia could help us and sing with us?" Molly looked at Julia and then to me.
"Um..Sure!" Julia weakly said.
"WHAT! I'm not good at singing!" I shouted.
"Please! If we dont have enough people we have to drop out! We can at least try!" Callie begged.

I thought about it.
"Okay FINE!" I hissed.
"Okay! Your singing our Country song!" Elizabeth said.
"What country song?" I asked.
"Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood!" Elizabeth smiled, she knew I liked that song. And it's a PERFECT song for my mood right now! Even though Jeff isnt a Cowboy but whatever!
"Oh! And that song is Next! So you better get ready!" Elizabeth patted me on the head and skipped away.

Julie, Callie, and Molly grabbed me and dragged me into a dressing room.
They were already in there outfits. All the girls were wearing a Black dress that flew out and has all kinds of seaquins on it.


But my dress (since I was the main singer) was different!

This is what it looked like:

It was so PRETTY!
They put my hair to the side and curled it (even though my hair was already curled)
"Ready?" Becca asked me as she finished up on doing my makeup
"Yeah" I gulped and walke dout of the dressing room.
And right when I did that Jeff had walked right by the the door of the dressing room.
I've been trying to to talk to him, to tell him I was sorry for being so rude earlier, but he's been avoiding me.
"Wow!" Was all he said.
"Um..Is that suppost to be a compliment?" I asked. Jeff didnt say anything he just stared at me!
"Ahem!" I snapped.
"Jeff! We need your help!" Mrs. Hodge called to him.
"Alright Mrs. H! Well, good luck Rebecca!" Jeff smiled a quick smile and ran to Mrs. Hodge.
I sighed. He didnt say anything except for WOW!
But then again what did I want him to say? I just guess that he was smart and didnt say anything to me! But it still haunted me!
"Lets go!" Elizabeth's voice made me come out of my Daydream.
"Oh Okay!" I gulped and walked to the rest of the Glee club.
"NEXT UP IS THE AGPPA GLEE CLUB! REBECCA RUBIN WILL BE THE MAIN SINGER, SHE IS SINGING COWBOY CASANOVA!" The anouncer told everyone. People cheered.
All the girls (which were Callie, Julie, Julia, Elizabeth, and Molly) walked on stage and formed a line.
The boys (which were Nathan, Jake, Ryan, Kieth, and Matt AND they were in Tux! and they had Classic Fedora Hats on! Just like the guy in the Cowboy Casanova music video!) walked onto stage and formed a line.
I was in the way back, everyone in our Glee Club's Back were facing me.
The music started to play.
The Boys and Girls started to snap there fingers.
The girls moved to the right and the boys moved to the left.
"You better take it from me" I sang, and walked in between the people in Glee club.
"That boy is like a Disease,
You run and you try and try'in to hide.
And your wondering why you cant get free" I sang as the boys grabbed the girls. The girls tried to pull away.
"He's like a curse, He's like drug
You'll get addicted to his love
You want to get out but he's holding you down
Cause you cant live without one more touch" I singed as Matt came up to me and grabbed me and spinned me around.
"He's a good time Cowboy Casanova
Leaning up against the record machine" I sang. Matt sat me back down and joined the boys as they did these Michael Jackson moves.
"He looks like a coo drink of water
But he's a candy-coated misery" I singed. The girls came and joined me and we shaked our shoulders.
"He’s the devil in disguise
A snake with blue eyes
And he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don’t want to fight
You better run for your life" I singed and we ran around the stage.
The each girl went and stood by a boy.
"I see that look on your face
You ain’t hearing what I say
So I’ll say it again‘Cause I know where you been
And I know how it ends
You can’t get away" I singed as the girls spinned around with Boys.
"Don’t even look in his eyes
He’ll tell you nothing but lies
And you wanna believe
But you won’t be deceived" I sang and walked around the stage. The girls hid there faces from the boys when I singed dont even look in his eye's.
"He’s a good time cowboy Casanova
leaning up against the record machine" I singed and fake pushed Ryan. He fake fell back and Nathan and Jake catched him.
I then noticed Jeff in the crowd!
I got this ANGRY feeling!
"He looks like a cool drink of water
but he’s candy coated misery" I sang RIGHT TO HIM!
"He’s the devil in disguise,
a snake with blue eyes
and he only comes out at night
Gives you feelings that you don’t wanna fight
You better run for your life" I sang and ran around the stage.
"Run, run, run away
don’t let him mess with your mind
He’ll tell you anything you wanna hear
He’ll break your heart it’s just a matter of time
But just remember-" I sang right to him and everyone knew I was too! He got a hurt look.
"He’s a good time cowboy Casanova
leaning up against the record machine
He looks like a cool drink of water
but he’s candy coated misery
He’s the devil in disguise,
a snake with blue eyes
and he only comes out at night" I sang and danced around with the Girls.
"Gives you feelings that you don’t wanna fight
You better run for your life" I let Julie sing.
"Oh you better run for your life,
Oh you better run for your life" Everybody in our Chorus singed! And then we posed when the music stopped.
I looked into the audience.
I saw Jeff, and his Blue eye's looked sad.
He got up and walked out of the Stadium we were in.
I then realized that I was lieing to myself the whole time!
Jeff wasnt the JERK! I WAS!
Jeff has tried to be nice to me this whole Trip, and he has every right not to be nice to me! I had ruined his Date! I had ruined his Life because I didnt like that he had another girlfriend!
I ran off the stage.
"You were GREAT!" Becca and everyone else shouted.
"Thanks!" I said and ran out the stadium doors. I had to find Jeff!
I saw him sitting on one of the benches outside.
I ran out there and then stopped.
What was I suppost to say? I'm SORRY! No! That wouldnt work!
Jeff looked up and saw me.
"You want to know why I'm really here?" Jeff asked me.
"I already know. Your here to help Mrs Hodge" I said.
"No. Thats not the only reason! There's a MAIN reason why I'm here." Jeff said as he kicked a rock.
"Whats that?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.
"The real reason why I'm here is because I want you back!" Jeff mumbled.
"You do? Even after what I've done to you?" I asked him.
"Yes, but it seems like you dont want me back. Because you've been acting pretty snobby to me." Jeff said slowly.
"I know I have! And I'm SO sorry for that! Jeff, you've been so nice to me this whole time! And you shouldnt have been because I ruined your date!" I looked down at my shoes.
"That date with Layla? Psh! That didnt work out!" Jeff snorted.
"It didnt?" I asked.
"Nope. I told you that I only went out with her so she would stop making your life horrible! But then I realized that wasnt working so I dumped her! And I dumped her also because I couldnt stand another minute with her! I realized why I broke up with her in the first place! She's ANNOYING!" Jeff laughed.
"Yeah she is annoying. Well I'm sorry that it didnt work out!" I told him even though I wasnt sorry AT ALL! haha take that LAYLA!
"Psh! I dont care if it didnt work out! She's not who I want!" Jeff shrugged.
"Who do you want?" I asked him.
"You..." He mumbled. I looked at him with wide eye's.
"Okay Rebecca, I'm sorry that I cheated on you...Even though it wasnt really cheating...BUT I'M SO SORRY! I miss you! I want you back! I miss having this morning calls from you and you saying "Get my lazy butt up!" I miss that! Please consider taking me back!" Jeff begged.
"I dont want you...." I sighed.
"Oh, well I'm sorry I wasted your time" Jeff frowned.
"You didnt let me finish! I was saying I dont want you...to call me Rebecca! Call me Rebecky!" I laughed.
Jeff looked at me and grinned.
He leaned in and kissed me.
Then he grabbed my hand and we walked back into the Stadium.
We walked backstage and saw Becca.
Becca's eye's grew big when she saw us holding hands.
"Should I be happy for you two or should I slap YOU?" Becca squinted her eye's at Jeff.
"Becca its fine! I dont think this will happen again!" I smiled up at Jeff.
"It wont" He smiled and squeased my hand.
ALL IS GOOD IN THE WORLD
(well except for Prudence being in a Coma!)
So lets just say MY RELATIONSHIP IS GOOD!
~Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. YAY REBECCA! I'M SO DARN HAPPY FOR YOU <3

    but i am still unsure about jeff >.<

    <3Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Jeff seems sincere about wanting you back! Especially considering how he beat up that creep for you around Halloween!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete