Monday, August 29, 2011

What am I getting myself into....

I had actually decided to take a Taxi to school this morning, since I never actually have taken one before.
The Taxi driver was getting ready to ride into the schools entrance, but I stopped him.
"You can stop here" I told him.
"You sure?" He asked, but he stopped anyways. I nodded my head, grabbed my backpack, and then payed the man.

I got out of the taxi and started walking.
I had been thinking real hard about everything that had happened this weekend. Dylann kissing me, and then me finding out that Audra went out with Dylann.
I don't want to lose Audra as a friend, her friendship means so much to me.

But then again I don't want to lose Dylann..

I walked by a silver car and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was wearing a really cute outfit today! I had on Jean short shorts, a pink and white spaghetti strap shirt that had flowers on it with a white undershirt, and pink converse shoes. My hair was curled and I was wearing a white Fadora hat. I adjusted my hat and then walked up to the school.

People were skateboarding down the sidewalks, some people were doing flips, and some people were just chilling out and waiting for the bell to ring. I noticed a bunch of posters that said "Back to school Dance!"
A DANCE!!!!???

I saw Audra and she waved for me to come over. Kaylynn, Kylie, and Haylee were also hanging out with her.
I sighed and walked over to them, Kaylynn hugged me and whispered in my ear "Don't talk about you and Dylanns kiss.."
Then we started talking about what girls talk about. Make up, Jewelry, clothes, the VMA awards, ect.

Then I saw Dylann, he was walking straight to me. Any other time I would be totally excited BUT not this time, since Audra was standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

He smiled and hugged me as he said "Hi" to me.
I hugged him back lightly, and then I said "what are you doing here?"
Audra gave Dylann a mean look and said "YEAH! What is he doing here?"

"Well Audra, I was coming to ask Rebecca something!" He snapped and then looked at me.
"What?" My eyes got big.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to-" he started to say and then Kaylynn butted in and said "Hey girls, how about we go get a coffee from the Starbucks stand!" They all agreed and then walked away.

I mouthed "Thank you" two Kaylynn as she went by.

"So what were you saying?" I asked him.
"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Back to school Dance with...me?" He smiled, his cheeks were turning red.
I said "YES!" Before I could even think about what Audra would think about me going with him..
"Cool!" He nodded and then he took my hand and held it. He moved in to kiss me, but I dunked and said "Sorry! I have a really bad cold. We probably shouldn't kiss because of that" I fake coughed. I didn't want anyone to see us kiss because then they might tell Audra!

"Oh okay.." Dylann said and then he waved and walked away.

I sighed and sat down, I put my head in my hands and sobbed.

What am I getting myself into? Do I want Audra to completely flip out on me!!!?


~Rebecca~

3 comments:

  1. I say that Audra is the one with an issue and she needs to get over it .. I have no easy answers about what you should do .. it is a hard spot to be in for sure .. but maybe if you talk to Audra and let her know that you are going to be with Dylann she will chill out some ..

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks everyone!!! I'm going to take your advice! AND Margarette M, so you want me to remove your comment???

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL U did! thanx.
    and i agree with the crazy doll lady

    ReplyDelete