Sunday, December 26, 2010

Becca is here

I sat on the couch, thinking about my sister Becca and what she looked like now. "She'd look just like you! Duh!" My brain seemed to say. Well what was she like now? Was her personality still just like me? Would she like me still? All these questions that I didnt have an answer to seemed to float around in my brain!
The date was getting closer and closer! And you probally asking what date is that? That date is the date that Becca arrives at Melanies house for her birthday!

DING DONG! The doorbell woke me out of my daydream.
I got up and went towards the door. I opened the door and there was a Wavy brown haired, Green eyed girl standing right in front of the door! SHE LOOKED JUST LIKE ME!
"Ahhhh!" I yelled and slammed the door in her face. I ran over to the mirror in the hallway and fixed my hair. Then I went back to the door and opened it up slowly.
"Umm..Are you going to shut the door in my face again?" The gir said laughing. I shook my head still in shock.
"Rebecca?" The girl said. I nodded my head again.
"Becca?" I asked weakly.
"Yes the one and only!" The girl said.
"Becca! It's really you!" I screamed running at her. She gave me a big bear hug.
"It's been a long time!" Becca said hugging me.
"Too long!" I said crying, but I wasnt crying because I was sad! I was crying because I was HAPPY! Happy to see Becca again.
I looked down at my Pajamas. I hadnt tooken my PJ's off yet!
"Oh I probally look like a mess!" I told her as I looked down at my spongebob PJ's.
"Still same old Rebecca! Caring about how she looked! You look fine!" Becca assured me.
"And your still the same old rising star Becca! Just look at all those sparkles on your clothes!" I smiled as I looked at her sparkly clothes. Becca laughed.
"Oh come in!" I told her. I walked over to the Kitchen and told Becca to sit down. I picked up the cookie jar and brought it over to the table.
"Your house is nice! And your yard is HUGE!" Becca told me.
"Thanks! I love living here" I said smiling.
"Remember when we dreamed we were going to get "Adopted" by the same person and live in a BIG house with a bunch of other sisters" Becca laughed.
"Ya! That didnt happen! I cant believe you stayed at the AG place for a year before you got adopted! BUT you now have a BUNCH of sisters!" I said.
"Ya. And there AWESOME!" Becca beamed.
"I know they are! So I thought Melanie wasnt going to get you until her Birthday?" I asked.
"Oh I know I thought so too! But she got me earlier! I was SO happy!" Becca anounced. I smiled.
"So Um..Where are your sisters?" Becca asked me.
As if on Cue Elizabeth walked in. She had just woken up so she didnt really notice there was 2 of us.
"Good morning Rebecca" Elizabeth said looking at me. She turned her head and saw Becca, then she looked back and forth between us with a confused face.
"Whoa!" Elizabeth said with her mouth opened.
"I know! Elizabeth this is my twin sister" I said.
"Hi My named Becca" Becca put out her hand. Elizabeth shook it.
"And Becca this is my OTHER sister" I explained.
"My names Elizabeth! Nice to meet you!" Elizabeth smiled.
"Okay so your the one who likes to sing right? Cool!" Becca told her.
"So where's Julie?" I asked Elizabeth.
"Right here!" Julie yelled as she walked downstairs.
Julie walked into the kitchen and got out the milk. Then she looked at us, Just like Elizabeth did.
"Freaky! But cool!" Julie gaped.
"Thanks! My named Becca! Rebecca's twin!" Becca told Julie.
"I'm the one, The Only, Julianne Albright! But you can call me Julie!" Julie said to Becca.
"Wow your just like your sister! She greeted me like that too!" Becca smiled. Julie smiled back at her.
"Well I better go before my sisters get worried about me" Becca told us.
"Alright. Want to come over tomorrow or something?" I asked. Becca nodded her head and smiled.
"It was really nice seeing you again!" I told her.
"It was nice seeing you, The Beckster, again too" Becca said using the old nickname she had for me. I smiled and hugged her.
"Bye!" Julie, Lizzie, and I said.

BECCA IS HERE!!!!!! yay!!!! My Twinie is back!

~Rebecca

p.s. I know I said that the last post I did was going to be my last one for a couple of days BUT I just had to write about this! So THIS post is my last until Friday or saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. awww Rebecca! I'm glad Becca and you are together as twinnies again :]

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete