Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The phone Call

Okay well in my last post I had put on here, it said I got a new sister and that my Mom had told me that. I know what your thinking Mom!!?? And isnt Brittany my mom? NOPE! She isnt, Brittany took me in when she saw me in a Foster home. So I guess you cold say brittany's my adoption mom, but she's more like a Guardian than a mom. When did I get I mom? I never talked about her on here!? But I do have one. The reason why I never talked about my mom on here is because we never got a long very well! It always seemed like she hated me, so One day I left my home that had my mom, dad, little brother Timmy, and big Brother Josh. I barely even knew my brother Josh cause when I was born he was already out of the house and had his own home. And my little brother Timmy was only a year old when I left, so he probally doesnt even remember me.
Your Probally wondering why I left home? I left home because my mom and dad kept getting into fights, and I was really close to my dad, so I would always get into a fight with my mom for getting into a fight with my dad and we got into a REALLY big fight and so I packed my stuff and left.
I went to the American Girl Place after that and that was wear I meat Becca. We always thought we were related somehow!
And so this post is about the Call I got from my mom and what she said. I had got this phone call a couple days before I told evryone about Becca!

"Rebecca! Someone is on the phone for you!" Julie yelled from downstairs.
"Okay!" I walked over to my phone in my room and picked it up to talk into the speaker.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi, Is this Rebecca Rae Rubin?" A women asked me.
"Yes, who's calling?" I asked.
"Oh sweetie! It's so good to here your voice! This is your Mother, Linda Rubin!" The women said. My eye's got wide and I walked over to my door and shut it.
"Mother?" was all I said.
"Yes my little Becky!" My mom said.
"How did you find my number?" I demanded to know.
"I called the Adoption Agency and found the lady number who adopted you" my mom said. I gulped. I didnt want my mom to know what my number was! I didnt even want to talk to her!
"Oh..." I said slowly.
"You dont sound happy to hear from me?" My mom told me.
"Umm..I'm not!" Is what I wanted to say but I just slowly said "Umm..I'am"
"Good! I'm so happy to hear your voice! I havent heard from you in FOREVER! How have you been Pumpkin?" My mom asked.
"Good! I've been alot better since I left your house." I told her.
"Oh really? About that night, I'm sorry for what I did to you! I still cant believe I just left you leave! I NEVER wanted you to leave!" My mom cried. I really sounded like she was crying. I didnt say anything.
"I have an Idea! Why dont you come home?" My mom asked me, wait no more like told me too.
"No..I'm fine right where I'm at" I said.
"Aww! Please! Your little brother Timmy mises you!" My mom tried to persuade me.
"Oh really? Thats strange because Timmy was only a year old when I left, so that makes him about 3 years old now, and he doesnt even know me! he was to small to remember me or even miss me" I told her angrily. How dare she say he misses me when I KNOW he doesnt!
"Well...Your dad and I miss you!" My mom said.
"Oh so your still together! SHOCKER!" I said sarcastically.
"What is that suppost to mean missy!" My mom said mad.
"Oh it's just you fought ALL THE TIME when I was there and you still aren't divorced yet! Poor dad!" I said. My hand was gripping the phone so hard that I was surprised I didnt smash the thing already. I wanted to hang up on THIS WOMEN so badly! Yes, I said this women, she doesnt deserve to be called my mom!
"Bite your toungue little girl! Dont ever talk to your mom like that again!" She yelled.
"Oh I WILL! And your NOT my mom! I left my mom 2 years ago and NEVER wanted to say she was my mom or even talk to her AGAIN!" I yelled back.
"Oh really! Your such a little brat! Always has been and always will!" She told me.
"See this is exactly why I'm NOT coming back! We always fought and look were fighting on the PHONE! And you'd make my life a Living HELL!" I yelled.
"Exscuse me! Dont EVER use that word again! Just Hope God forgives you for that!" My mom said. She is VERY religious!
"Lets just hope that GOD doesnt forgive you for what you've done to me in the past and for what your doing to me right now!" I yelled. My brain kept telling me to hand up on her but my hand wouldnt move.
"He will..." My mom said not able to finish her sentance.
"Okay lets cut all this Crap! What is the REAL reason why you called me Mother?" I said not letting her finsih her sentance.
"Oh. Well I never told you this because I thought it was good for you, but I'm guessing it isnt. Remember that girl you hung out with at the Adoption Agency, American Girl Factory?" My mom asked me.
"Yes..Becca" I said slowly.
"Yes, well have you ever noticed that you looked alot like her! Well thats because Becca is your TWIN!" My mom told me.
"WHAT!!??" I asked loudly.
"Becca is your twin. I gave her to an Adoption Agency when she was born because money was tight and I wasnt able to pay for enough food for BOTH of you." My mom said.
"Oh my gosh!! So I've been friends with Becca for this long and it turns out she is my TWIN sister! Does she know?" I asked.
"Yes I called her earlier today and she still has not been adopted from the Adopted Agency yet. She said she is being held on hold for this one Girl. But I cant think of her name though, It starts with a M" My mom said.
"Oh wow! This explains everything!" I told her still in shock.
"Ya. I know, Hopefully you'll get to see her again, but I doubt that will happen!" My mom told me.
"Rebecca time for dinner!" I heard Elizabeth say from downstairs.
"Okay thanks for telling me but I got to go. Oh and please DONT call me again! Eraise this number from your memory or throw the paper you have it on in the trash" I said.
"Bu.." I heard Mom say as I hung up the phone.

Now you can see why I NEVER talk to my mom anymore! She's so ANNOYING! lol.

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. TWINNIEEEEEE!
    I'm sorry about you're mom.
    she seems like a b....
    You know what, i'll just end it right there. xDDD

    I hope you re-unite with Becca soon, Rebecca!

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!! but i thought U already knew that U had a twin?!!!!?????

    ReplyDelete