Monday, December 20, 2010

Confession time!

I looked in the mirror, I was wearing a Long sleeved V-neck white sweater and Black Skinny jeans. And I had my White ugg boots on. I brushed out my hair and let my curls fall down my back. I smiled at my reflection in the mirror. I had to be confident! I was going to tell my sisters my Biggest secret tonight! Hopefully, they wont hate me for keeping this BIG secret from them!
I smiled a confident smile and went downstairs.

Julie was cooking dinner and Elizabeth was helping.
"When is everyone Arriving?" Elizabeth asked.
"Well should all be here in about 20 minutes!" Julie said looking at the clock.
"Wait! What do you mean by ALL! It's only going to be us right?" I asked shocked.
"No. I told you last night that more people were coming" Julie said. I tried to think of whe she told me that, I couldnt remember. I must have not been listening when she told me.
"Well who's coming?" I wondered.
"Jake, Jeff, Prudence, Marisol, Callie, Jess, Chrissa, Sonali, Molly, Cynthia, Charity, Casey, Ally, and Julia!" Julie said smiling. I gave a weak smile.
Oh yay! NOT! I love that there all coming over but That just means I'll have to tell them all my secret!
"Is something wrong?" Elizabeth said looking right through me.
"Umm..No" I said giving a weak smile and disappearing into the living room.
I sat by the fire place and wished for this night to be over with! I cant belive I kept this BIG thing a secret for so long!

DING DONG! The door bell ringed.
Elizabeth had rushed to the door and opened it. Julie was right behind her. I slowly got up and walked over to the door.
Elizabeth opended the door and said "Hey!"
Everyone came rushing threw the door! It seemed that everyone had arrived at the same time.
"Hey Rebecky!" Jeff said using his nickname for me.
"Hey Jeffrey" I said. His real name was Jeffrey but everyone called him Jeff, so my nickname for him was Jeffrey or Jeffy.
"Is everything okay?" He asked looking at me.
"Ya" I assured him.
"So whens dinner Ready?" Chrissa asked. Everyone looked at Julie wondering the same thing. We were all starving!
"It will be ready in about 5 minutes! You can all get seated at the table if you want" Julie told us going into the kitchen with Julia following right behind her.
We walked over to the Dinning room and sat at the Dinning room Table.
Julie and Julia walked in the kitchen with a bunch of food a couple minutes later.

"So who else is happy that Winter Break is FINALLY hear?" Prudence asked everyone.
"Me!" Basically everyone yelled.
"I was so happy to leave that school and get those exams over with!" Sonali said.
"Me too!" Chrissa agreed and so did everyone else.
I looked around at everyone. It was time! I took a sip of Dr. Pepper drink and stood up.
"I would like to anounce something" I said slowly. Everyone stopped eating and talking and looked at me. I had there full attention.
"I havent been every Honest" I anounced. Everyone looked at me with a confused expression.
"Tonight alot of you have asked me if I'm alright, abd the truth is i'm not!" I said with a frown.
"I'm very Depressed but I try not to show it. This time of the year Is very special to me, I use to spend it with my sister." I said looking at everyone. Julie and Elizabeth gave me a weird look.
"Umm..Rebecca, this is the first Christmas you've spent with us" Elizabeth told me confused. Julie nodded her head slowly.
"You are my sisters, But I mean my OTHER sister" I told everyone.
"My TWIN sister" I said looking down at my shoes. Everyone gasped.
"What!!" Elizabeth and Julie yelled.
"Rebecca, you never told me you had a TWIN sister!" Jeff said. He looked hurt, since I never told him that.
"Dont feel sad Jeff, She didnt even tell us!" Elizabeth said.
Everyone started saying stuff to me, all at once.
Callie stood up and whiseled LOUD.
"Okay everyone! Stop talking! I'm sure Rebecca has a logical explaination for not telling us about her twin sister!" Callie said looking at me, hoping that I had a reasonable explaination.
Everyone went quiet.
"Yes, I do. I have a twin sister. Her name is Becca Rayna Rubin. And I never talked about her because..." I said with shame for not telling them.
"Wait did you Say Becca Rayna Rubin!?" Molly asked me in shock.
"Yes" I told her.
"Thats so weird! Melanie is getting a doll for her Birthday and her name is Becca Rayna Rubin!" Molly said with wide eye's.
"What!" I said shocked.
"Of course! I thought the last name was Familiar! Rubin is your last name!" Marisol and Jess said to me.
"Wait! So Melanie is getting Becca!" I said practically sceaming.
"Yes, for her Birthday" Charity said.
I started jumping up and down, I was so happy! I wasnt able to keep in touch with Becca once Brittany got me. She'll be so surprised to see me! This is awesome!
"Wow! What a coincidence" Prudence said hugging me.
"Wait! So why didnt you tell us though?" Julie asked me.
"Because, I thought it didnt matter to you. And I wasnt sure if she really was my TWIN sister! But I got a letter from my mom, that I havent even talked to in like a year, and she told me that Becca was REALLY my twin sister. We were really good friends in the American Girl Factory and we always thought we were related! haha and plus I didnt think you would care about it" I told Elizabeth and Julie.
"Oh! Rebecca please dont feel that way! We Care! And If she's your sister, we care about her too!" Elizabeth said getting up to hug me.
"Please, know that we do care about you AND Becca!" Julie told me as she also hugged me.
I smiled. "Well I know now"

After everyone left I went up to my room and fell alseep.
That night I dreamt about Becca and me seeing her again, after all this time!

~Rebecca (I will no longer be signing off my post with Becca, its back to Rebecca)

2 comments:

  1. A TWIN?!

    AWWWWWWESSSOME :D
    and if she's anything like you, then she's awesome :D

    I hope you get re-united with Becca soon, Rebecca <3

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! U R awesome Becca!!!!! I hope the will go 2 school i cannot wait 2 meet her there!

    ReplyDelete