Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everybody! :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

I'm soo happy its Christmas! I have been waiting all year, yep 365 days of waiting!
I got all the stuff I wanted! Including a Droid Incredible! Mhm! Elizabeth got A Droid Pro, and Julie got an Iphone! We all got everything that we wanted!

Oh and also I wont be posting on this Blog for awhile! BUT DONT WORRY I'M NOT LEAVING!!! It's just that Brittany is going on Vacation for a couple of days and were not aloud to blog while she's gone! :( But on the brightside, it will only be for about 6 days! So my next post should be either on Friday (Dec. 31st) or on the day after that!

Well I hope everyone has a Good Christmas! Bye

~Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Tell Brittany that i hope she has an AWESOMME time :]

    <3Chrissa

    ReplyDelete