Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maria's....WHAT!

My stomach growled, I was freaking STARVING!
I rushed into the Lunch line at school, Grabbed a Pizza, Nacho's, an ice cream, a fruit salad (I had to have something healthy lol), and a Coke.
Dang, I'm surprised I'm not over 400 pounds by now! lol

I was getting ready to go sit down with my sisters and friends. But then a hand touched my shoulder, I looked behind me. It was Ally!

"Hey Ally" I smiled, but looked down at my hot nacho's that were on my play. My mouth seemed to water.
"Put your food down! The roles for the Play has been decided! The paper is on the Bulliten Board outside the front office!" Ally smiled happily.
"B-b-but.. My food!" I frowned and looked at my food. Dont get me wrong, I was happy that the roles have been decided BUT I was so hungry and wanted to eat my food.

Ally grabbed my tray and sat it down at my sisters table.
"Lets go!" She said and pulled me towards the front office.

There was a bunch of people surrounding the bulliten Board.
"Out of our way!" Ally hissed, and everyone made a path for us.

I looked at the Light pink piece of paper that was on the Board.
I scrolled down and saw Ally's name!

Allison Nichols- Anita (Bernardo's girlfriend)

I looked at Ally and smiled big, she had gotten the part she wanted!

I looked for my name.

AAAHHH! THERE IT IS!

Rebecca Rubin- Maria's Backup

YAY! I got the part I want- WAIT WHAT!
BACKUP?!!!!!

I read over that word several times.
It was there! BACKUP!

My world came crashing down!


~Rebecca

-TO BE CONTINUED-

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I can't wait to see what happens next.

    ~Sunshiny Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. lets hope whoever was 4 maria really DOES break a leg!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete