Saturday, August 28, 2010

FELICTY AND ELIZABETH!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!
American Girl has done it again!!! Retiring more dolls!! Felicity and Elizabeth!
I'm SO MAD!!! and sad. I think Julie is probally even more devastated than me. she stormed out of the room yesterday when I showed her what was on the American Girl website. why you ask??
Well here's how the story went:

10 minutes after Julie stormed out of the room I went looking for her.
"MOM HAVE YOU SEEN JULIE!!!" I asked my mom
"Actually I have she went running out the front door. I think she went outside by the pond. Whats wrong with her sweetie?" My mom replied
"I dont know. she got sad when she heard about Felicity and Elizabeth Retiring!" I said back to her.
"WHAT!!!!!" My mom replied
"I'll explain it later. I need to find Julie though" I explained while going out the front door.

I walked out by the pond and there was Julie. sitting in the grass pulling it out like she always did when she was sad.
"JULIE!" I yelled running up to her and hugging her. "Whats wrong?" I asked
"Nothing just leave me ALONE!" she yelled back.
"Julie tell me. I know there's something wrong." I told her.
"ok FINE! it's just that Felicity and Elizabeth are retiring." she told me.
"Ya I know! It's so sad!" I replied back.
"IT'S SAD!!! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!!" She yelled!
Julie never acted like this. She was more down to earth. something was really bothering her!

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" I asked her.
"UGH! WHY DOES SOMETHING HAVE TO BE WRONG WITH ME!" She yelled.
all I did was stare at her.

after like 5 minutes she told me "Have you ever wondered what will happen when they retire us!"
"No I try not to think about it" I said.
"Well I do! and now that there retiring Felicity and Elizabeth that means that there closer to retiring us! That means no more of our clothes. no more of our stuff!..." She went on and one and on!
"Julie!!!" I finally stopped her. "Lets not try to think about that. all it does is put us in a bad mood! So lets just live for now. not the Future!"

"What are you talking about! ugh I can never talk to you. your just a stuck up Drama Queen!" She yelled as she pushed me into the pond!
"AHHHHHH!!!! OMG JULIE I'M GOING TO SO GET YOU!!!" I yelled! why is she doing this!

"Stuck Up Drama Queen! Stuck Up Drama Queen! no wonder nobody likes you!" She yelled as she ran into the house.
"NOBODY LIKES ME!! I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN YOU! WELL AT LEAST I'M NOT A OVER WORRIED BRAT LIKE YOU!" I yelled at her as I stormed into the house. and up stairs into my room.

As I went by my mom all she did was look at me and said "WHATS GOING ON!?"'

"REBECCA'S A DRAMA QUEEN!" Julie yelled from up stairs.

"YA RIGHT! your the DRAMA QUEEN right now! ugh over worried FREAK!" I yelled as my door slammed shut.
a second later I heard Julie's door slam shut.

OMG WHATS GOING ON WITH HER!! why would she just yell at me like that!!! she's being the Drama Queen!!

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I think Julie is over reacting, but she's just worried. Tell her that the two of you are very new dolls, and that if you are ever retired, it will be in a very long time, and it's nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you both were right to slam your doors shut, you both may need a break from each other.

    ReplyDelete