Monday, August 30, 2010

I found out!

hey. I was reading Julie's last post AND..... I finally found out what why she's so mad at me....well at least I thought that was what it was! She said on her last post that I said something to my friend...so I thought she was talking about that I told Leah (the friend) that "Julie was getting on my nerves" which I did say that but that was only because she kept asking me questions about who liked and I was like "NOBODY!"
But apparently that wasn't it! I went to Julie saying I was sorry. This is how it went:

I knocked on Julie's bedroom door.
"Who is it?" Julie asked
"Rebecca" I said hoping she'd open the door
there was a long pause "Leave me alone!" Julie replied.
"Please I want to talk" I tried to explain.
"NO!" Julie yelled
So I felt up on the trim of the door looking for a key. GOT IT! I almost yelled
I put the key into the lock and turned it. I walked into the room.
"OMG REBECCA! HOW DARE YOU OPEN MY DOOR! I clearly dont want to talk!" She yelled as she threw a pillow at me.
"But I do!" I said as I took her rist and made her sit by me on the bed. She tried to get away but I was stronger than her. and I guess she knew it cause she stopped trying and looked the other way.

"Julie! I'm so sorry!" I said. She said nothing. She was obviously not listening to me.
"Julie! please talk to me!" I yelled as tears rolled donw my cheeks. "I didnt mean to hurt your feeling when I said to Leah that you were getting on my nerves. But that was only because you kept asking who I liked and I dont Like nobody!"

After a brief pause Julie whispered "thats not what I'm talking about!"
I was confused "Then what are you talking about." I asked

For the First time in like 2 days Julie looked at me and said "YOU TOLD LEAH! you told her that ever since I've arrived from the American Girl Place that's it's been miserable! You told her that you didnt like me. and that you wish that Brittany came home with somebody else!". She was crying now. I watched as one tear rolled from her eye's donw her Cheek onto her cute Pink Shirt (which was mine I noticed. but that isnt what I'm here for I told myself)

"WHAT!!!! I NEVER WOULD SAY THAT! WHO TOLD YOU THAT!" I yelled more like screamed
"Leah! She said you were telling her that while you were in the bedroom. I even heard a little of it!" She replied back

"OMG!!! LEAH IS SO GOING TO GET IT! and I wasnt saying that about you! Leah was saying that about her new sister Bonnie! I would never say thta about you! I love you sista!" I told her.

"Really??" she said uneasy

"Yes Really! never in a million years!" I said as I hugged her! She hugged back! omg she must be over it!

"ok!" She said smiling!

"well I g2g text somebody" I said as I walked out of the room

when I got into my room I searched for my pink LG neon.
I found Leah's phone number and sent her a text

"hey! how dare you tell my sister that I hated her! I'm done with you! our fiendship is over! ugh!" and hit the send button

take that Leah! I'll tell you what she sent back in the next post!

Love you Julie!!!

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I'm Glad you two are back as friends :)
    THAT WAS SO MEAN OF LEAH TO DO.
    It's not her place getting in between the fight of two sisters.

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!!! she should mind her OWN business.

    ReplyDelete