Monday, August 23, 2010

omg!! School! :)

ok hey everyone I have some more great news! Julie and I are going to school!! A school for dolls! It's called American Girls of the past and present Academy or AGPPA!!! It's like a retro-ish ferforming arts school! we're so excited! we've never been to school before. especially Julie cause we got her this summer. So I hope we fit in! Oh and also Chrissa Maxwell from the blog Completely Chrissa goes there too. she's the one who told us about it. Her and her Sisters go there. It was really nice of you to let us go to your school Chrissa! My mom said "Thank you". well I'm going school shopping! lol I HOPE EVERYONE WILL LIKE US!!!

~Rebecca!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun school shopping!!!
    Everyone will love you two :)

    - Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, yes you do need a special talent to get in, and it sounds like you both have talents!!
    I cant wait to see you at AGPPA:D
    - Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have a post now that is MY form, you can just copy and paste it and take out my answers and put in yours :)

    and my sisters talents are, Marisol can dance, Callie can play guitar, Jess is a photographer, I am an artist, Julie can sing (and is a comedian), Abbey can write, Sonali can draw (art), Molly can sing and dance, Cindie can play the drums, and Prudence can play guitar :)

    I hope I answered all your questions!

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete