Sunday, August 29, 2010

JULIE!!

hey everyone!
Well Julie's still not talking to me! Everytime she see's me she just walked right past me and doesn't say a word! But this morning at breakfast. Julie was sitting across from me (which Brittany made her do! she wanted to go eat in her room!) and she'd roll her big brown eye's everytime I'd talk! I was talking about my Dance Coach and how she wanted us to ad this special flip in our routine and Julie yelled out when I was talking "Nobody CARES about your stupid dance classes!!". My mom looked at her and told her to go to room. and as she walked by me she stuck her toungue out like a little 5 year old! Oh and also when one of my friends were over she came up and told her one of my biggest secret! I trusted her! and they looked at me and started laughing! all I wanted to do was cry! But I knew thats what Julie wanted...so I looked at her and told her "GET OUT OF MY ROOM!".
She's acting so weird! she's acting like a LITTLE BRAT! Why is she mad at me all of a sudden! I have a feeling it isnt because of the Felicity and Elizabeth thing! I think that was just a cover up! She's really mad about something that I must have done. BUT WHAT?!? ugh little sisters are so complicated!

~Rebecca

p.s. Schools starting soon! 5 more days I believe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment