Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hey everyone! I still have a sprained ankle! I can start to walk on it a little bit but only a short distance! My Doctor said that it should start to feel better in a week or 2. so thats good! cause I can finally get out of bed and go to my dance lessons again!! but until then I have to keep on staying in bed! yuck. I hate it. the only thing to do is play on my laptop. and I hate doing that all day! I'm not one of those dolls that stays inside all day and plays on the computer. I like to be outside riding my bike, doing flips, skateboarding, and watching Julie Ice-skate (she's really good). But no I have to stay in bed all day till this stupid ankle heals! it feels like forever until it will!
Anyways Remember the Dance Competition I was telling you about in my last post. 0the one I couldnt go to cause of my sprained ankle! ya well since I wasnt there (and My part was one of the major parts) they came in 5th! They all said that if I was there we would have come in 2nd or 1st place! Apparently there kinda mad at me. I feel terrable! it's all my fault!
I hate this stupid ankle

Well I have to go cause my moms going to put this weird icky stuff on my ankle! bye

~Rebecca

5 comments:

  1. That was so not your fault! They have no right to be mad at you, sure they would have done better in the competition, but it wasn't your fault you hurt your ankle, it was an accident! Well, get well soon and thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's ok sis! they shouldnt be mad at you at all. I hope your ankle gets better so we can go outside again together!

    ~luv Julie (your AWESOME sister!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon! I hope U R not in much pain

    ReplyDelete