Sunday, August 22, 2010

hey everyone I have awesome news!!! A week ago my doctors announced that I no longer have a a sprained ankle! ya I know that was a week ago but I havent been able to get on and tell you the great news lately! I've been so busy cause I started going back to dance lessons (my mom doesnt think I should cause it was only a week ago but I talked her into it!)!! It felt like forever since I was there! everyone was happy to see me and they seem to have forgotten that I messed up the dance routine at the competition! awesome! also me and Julie are starting school. but our mom just dont know where to take us. so if anyone has a doll school or something that they made up that there doll goes to please tell me!? and describe the school please. it would really help my mom out.

3 comments:

  1. Thats awesome about your ankle being better!

    and my doll school is called American Girls of the Past and Present Academy, or AGPPA. It's like a retro-ish preforming arts school :)

    -Chrissa-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? It would be GREAT for you two to go to our school :) You two should come!!!
    -Chrissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would Love 2 come!!!!!! is it a website or just 4 pretend?

    ReplyDelete