Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GLEE! JULIE!

Well yesterday Brittany wanted to watch this show called Glee. and so Julie&I were forced to watch it to. Apperently it is Brittany's first time watching the show so it's Julie and me first time watching it to. and I was surprisingly shocked at how much I LIKED the show! I didnt think I was going to because my friend didnt like the show and she said that it was boring. BUT, I did like the show! I love the actress's and actors they are really good at playing the parts! and they sing really good! I love it and cant wait for next weeks episode! it's Britney spear's themed I think. Brittany will definately be getting the season 1 dvd so we can catch up on the episodes!

Oh and by the way I found out that JULIE read my text messages and knows about Cole! which I haven't told you about! Cole is my Boyfriend. and Julie if your going to read this I didnt tell you because I didnt want you making fun of because I FINALLY got a boyfriend! Kapeesh! So dont make fun of me. I was so mad at Julie when I found out that she read my text message! this is how it went:

Cole and me were walking in the mall with a couple of friends and my friends wanted to go look at the American Eagle store and I wanted to go look in the Aeropostal store. So I went to the Aeropostal store and my friends went to the American Eagle. Cole tagged along with me.

"so you never texted me back when I sent you that text about going wiht my brother to dinner with his girlfriend. are you mad at meor something?" Cole asked looking uncomfortable

I stopped looking a a blue shirt and said "Uhhhh....What Text?". I was confused I never got a text from him about that.
"I sent you a text asking you about going to eat with my brother and his girlfriend!" Cole relied getting even more confused than me.
"dont know what your talking about. I didnt get a text from you saying that. sorry" I replied looking at him.
He looked at me as if I just hurt him or something "are you trying to get me mad or something!" Cole whisper-yelled.

"NO! I'm not! I'm just saying that I never got a text from you saying that!" I Whisper-screamed back.
"Oh then who did your sister, Julie!" He said joking

and right then I knew that I had left my phone at my house and that she MUST have read my text message! "oooh that sneaking brat!" I thought to myself.

I stomped off yelling back at cole "I need to go home and yell at my sister!".
Cole looked confused but I knew that he would understand once I explained it to him.
As I saw my friends I asked Aricka (the one who's mom brought us to the mall) "Can your mom take me home? I have to yell at my sister".
Aricka looked confused too at first but then told me "Sure! she's in Dillards". I knew she understood too because she has a mistevious little sister too (Karen).
I went into Dillards and searched for Aricka's mom and there she was looking at a purple shirt

"Mrs Willson! I need to go home! can you take me home?" I asked her as I wlaked up to her
"Sure sweetie but what for?" she asked back
"Lets just say I have some buisness to take care of. starting with my sister!" I told her.
She then took me home and I went marching into the house. I didnt even say hi to Brittany or replied when she asked me what I was doing home so early.
I then went into Julie's room and started yelling at her.

"WHY WOULD YOU READ MY TEXT MESSAGE!!!?" I yelled at her

"I uhhh....dont know what your talking about?" Julie said studdering.
"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about!" I challenged her
"I....I...." thats all she could say. I know by the look in those chocolate brown eye's that she was getting ready to cry. but I wasnt going to let that stop me

"JULIE SHAY ALBRIGHT! DONT LIE TO ME!" I yelled again at her
"Ok fine! I read it but I didnt mean too! It just kinda happened..." she said as a tear fell down her cheek.
I didnt even let her finish her sentence "IT JUST HAPPENED! HOW CAN IT JUST HAPPEN!? YOU HIT THE BUTTON AND READ IT! I NEVER GAVE YOU ACCESS TO MY TEXT MESSAGES! THAT IS MY PERSON LIFE!" I screamed! how dare she!

"I'm SO SORRY! I just...wait why didnt you even tell me you had a boyfriend huh?!" she challenged me. with a look of desperation on her face.
"Because like I said that is my personal life! you dont need to know about everything Julie!" I replied
"Ok! I'm sorry I read you text message! will you just stop Yelling at me! jeeez!" she cried

I then got a hold of myself anf thought dont yell at her! it seems you yell at her alot lately!.

"Ok I'm sorry for yelling at you" I said and then I walked out of her room

I'm not mad at Julie! I just want her stop bugging into my personal life! but I guess thats what you get when you have a little sister!

~Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. You watched Glee too?
    I had to because my little sister Prudence is OBSESSED WITH GLEE, but I like the show too, but not as much as she does! :)

    Aaah, little sisters, can't live with them, can't live without them. Once my sister Abbey got into my paints and PAINTED MY WALL. Thankfully the paint was washable :)

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete