Monday, September 27, 2010

IT'S RAINING! IT'S POURING!

It's raining!!! I hate when it Rains! It's all wet and nasty outside. I especially hate it when it's thundering and when I have to walk home in it!

I had to walk home today because Brittany had to do this after school thing at her school.
So anyways I had to walk home in the RAIN!
I was soaked when I got home!

Julie, me and my friend Ally, who walks home too, were walking and then out of no where "BOOM" thunder and automatic RAIN! When we heard the boom we jumped and screamed. Oh and If you didnt know it was COLD rain! even worse.
"Oh crud!!!!" Ally said trying to make us laugh but also being serious at the same time. you should have saw her face! Crazy face. lol

We put our Hoodie jackets over our heads and ran! But Julie didnt have a jacket. Ally and I did because our school keeps the air really cold. good thing for us (esp. Julie) because Ally had a BIG umbrella. "Just in case" she said explaning to us why she had such a BIG unbrella in her backpack.
We piled under the umbrella trying to make room for each of us to get under it. and we ran home. My house is closer then Ally's so she just came over to my house and just called her mom and told her that she was over at my house.

So the Day was pretty good! until the disaster moment of walking home in the rain! but other than that pretty good. My teachers are so nice! My Fav. is mrs. Cook the science teacher. She's so nice and she makes everything so fun!

well I got to go. Ally wants to show me something on the computer. Ally said she might get a blog. who knows! she might. lol
bye

P.S. Ally says "heyyyyy!" lol

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I think I've seen Ally in the halls, but I'm not sure :)

    & The rain was TERRIBLE today.

    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH IT WAS!!!!!!!! luckily my house was not 2 far away from school

    ReplyDelete