Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Leah text!!

Ok well in the last post I did I said that Leah was trying to make me and Julie mad at eachother! well Julie aint mad at me anymore so HA LEAH!!!
this is what I sent her:
"hey! how dare you tell my sister that I hated her! I'm done with you! our fiendship is over! ugh!"

and this is what happened next:

My pink LG Neon rang "Airplanes" By B.O.B on my bed
It was a text message!
FROM LEAH!

ugh how dare she have the nerve to text me back!

I hit the Open button

Leah: "what are you talking about!"

OMG!

Me: "you know what I;m talking about! you told Julie that I was mad that my mom picked her instead of some other doll and that it's been miserable! I didnt say that!"

Leah: "omg!!! Like I would ever say that! She lieing to you! who are you going to believe your bratty sister or your best friend!

Me: "My sister! and Idk who this Best friend girl is because it's definally not you! and dont you ever call my sister a brat again! your the brat!

Leah: "Becky! please! I still want to be your friend! we shouldn't stop being BFF'S because I told Julie that you were miserable when you weren't!"

Me: "OMG! SO YOU DID TELL HER THAT! ugh our friendship is over! Your friendship bracelet that you made me is going to be flushed down the toilet!!"

I wrote as I flushed the purple friend ship bracelet that she made me down the toilet!
And I didnt get a text messgae back from Leah! cause she knows what she did! I cant believe I was ever friends with her! everyone told me you shouldnt trust her she'll backstab you! well let the backstabbing begin! I should have listened to them!

Ok well off of the Leah subject!

School is almost here! Only like 2 more days!! omg! I'm so excited! oh and If you didnt read my post about the school I'm going to its...AGPPA! or the American Girl Of The Past And Present Academy! I cant wait!

Oh and Brittany (If u dont know she's my mom/owner) said that She might be getting a new doll soon! But me and Julie dont know which one! She wont tell us. idk if it's because she doesnt know which one yet or she just wants to surprise us or something! idk! I hate not knowing it! I've been thinking about who It might be! and I'm confused! Asked Julie who she wnats it to be and she told me MAG #24 which is her BFF from AGP NY! Her names Caroline I think she talked about her on her blog.
I want it to be Elizabeth! She's so pretty! and so friendly! I knew an Elizabeth and we became friends super quick!
I dont know if Brittany is going to get them though! She thinks there both really pretty! But Elizabeth is retiring so we have a less chance of getting her! But it would be nice for Julie if she got Caroline. cause I heard that Caroline is getting picked on at the AGP NY! and I think Julie feels lonely without Caroline! they were BFFL'S!!!

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. I think Brittany should get Caroline :) Especially if she's getting picked on at the AGP in NYC and if Julie and her were BFFL's :D

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK i know i sound stupid but WHAT does BFFL's and IDK mean???

    ReplyDelete