Thursday, September 2, 2010

omg!!

I just relized! School starts tomarrow!! ahhh!!! so excited! I cant wait to see Chrissa and her sisters from the blog completely Chrissa! wow so happy! I've never been to school before. I know crazy right! well I hope I have good teachers and classes!

omg! I'm kinda sad also because I was sneaking up on Brittany while her mom was talking to her. I thought that they were going to be talking about which doll Brittany was going to get next. So I was listening really good. and they did talk about which doll she's going to get next!.....NO MORE! I almost yelled! this is the conversation Brittany had with her mom:
p.s. Britt's mom mean Brittany's mom

Brittany: "Mom. Do you think I should get Elizabeth??"

Britt's mom: "Is that the one thats going to retire?"

Brittany: "YA! duh! haha. Do you think I should get her?"

Britt's mom: "Your really getting another doll? you already have 2"

Brittany: "WHAT! thats not alot compared to some people with like 9 dolls!"

Britt's mom: "Well you just got Julie like 3 months ago! and your starting Middle school next year. Do you really think that your going to be playing with dolls in Middle school?"

After a brief paus Brittany replied "Yes!"

Britt's mom: "really?! I find that hard to believe! Brittany I know you. and knowing you somebody will find out that you still play with dolls and you'll think your lifes gone down the drain!"

Brittany: "Mom! I dont care!"

Britt's mom: "Ya whatever Brittany!"

Brittany looked at her mom and then she moaned and walked away stomping her feet. I think she saw me as she walked by the back of the couch!

and she has been in her room allday and when Julie asked her if she choosed a doll yet. she replied "Julie...I dont know. I've been thinking and....I just dont know ok" and she walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I saw tears kinda fill in Julie's eye's so I went over and hugged her and said "It will be ok!" It will be ok I told myself....will it? No more Sisters? No more bff's? No more.... My mind wandered off into space. lol. Julie looked at me and said "Becca do you really think that?" Julie looked at me with those big brown eye's like she always did when she needed advice. It took me a while to answer her back so she re said "Do you really think that?"

and I looked at her and said almost the truth "yes of course it will be. If were together!" which was almost the truth. I had to tell her something. and I didnt want to lie to her. she was looking for advice and the truth and i told what I thought was the truth like the good big sister I was.

She looked back at me as a tear rolled from her eye's and her hair was a mess "Ok" she said.

omg. I hate thinking that we'll never have another sister. I'm so lucky I have a little sister Like Julie!

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!
    I hope everything will be okay though :)

    -Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! i hope Brittany gets another doll....i know how U feel!!!!! i do not have even ONE sister!!!!!! SOB> U R lucky 2 have 1!

    Amber's owner, bloggermmb

    ReplyDelete