Friday, September 17, 2010

updates!

well I just wanted to give you a little update. sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been really busy with dance classes and HOMEWORK! the worst thing about school is HOMEWORK!! Brittany wouldnt let me post until I finished my Homework. and I always started my Homework at 7:00 and then I had to take my shower and fall asleep. and then before I do my homework I go to dance lessons! which is why I havent posted. but since it's FRIDAY I've decided I will!
Schools been really cool! I've decided to join band! so now Julie and me play the Violin. but I think Julie's getting ready to move onto Chello!
Also were watching Brittany's baby cousin Brylee tomarrow! Yuck! that baby is so annoying! I know that all she wnats to do is chew on me and Julie because she's teething! she looks at me with a weird look. But everyone including Brittany thinks she's adorable! If they only knew! Actually brittany just told me that she might be watching the baby at her grandma's house! so that means me and Julie would be all alone at our home! hahahaha PARTY! lol jk!
well next, Brittany's sick! and it's torture when Brittany's sick because she looks horrible and she doesnt pay attention to us! all she does is lay in bed! Which wasnt bad today because we had school but after school it's torture.
well g2g. I was only able to right a little because i'm getting ready to eat. just wanted to inform you.

~Rebecca

P.S. I need a better blog title than "Rebecca's life" and brittany cant think of any! so if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment and tell me your suggestion

P.S.S. Julie says "HI" and sorry that she hasnt blogged in a while either. she's been really busy to. she'll blog as soon as she can!

now bye! lol

2 comments:

  1. The life and Times of Rebecca Rubin

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog .. we just found it and decided to follow you and see what all happens for you .. hope you have more time to post ..

    if you want to come get to know us we would love it .. we love new friends ..

    Ta Ta,
    Kelsyee

    http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com/
    http://boltongirlshogwarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete