Friday, April 1, 2011

Click that link!

Okay so my last post and this post isnt about anything in my life. But whatevs lol I wanted to make a post about Julie's blog! Well, not alot of people comment on her blog like you all do for me! So..Even though she's not living with Elizabeth and I anymore, that doesnt mean I'm not going to include her in my post and I will still care about her. So PLEASE follow Julie's blog and comment on her post! She usually only gets like ONE comment on every post she makes, and she works hard on typing all those words in that post! So here is a link to Julies blog: Click HERE And if for some reason the link isnt working, You can always go to my little links thingy I have on the left side of my blog and click the one that says "Julie's blog" (it might say something else though, I'm not sure...) And why your at it you can always follow my other sisters blog (Elizabeth) if you havent already! Thanks for reading(: (I promise I will post a less boring post next time LOL XD) -Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment