Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy little me

So we went to New Jersey and got Julie BACKKKK!
*Screams because I'm so happy!*
If you want to read about how we got her back, go on Julie's blog (which is in my Links) and read her last post she's posted!

After we got Julie back, Elizabeth, Julie, and I went touring around Alpine, New Jersey!
And let me tell you, there are some PRETTY EXPENSIVE houses and stores up there!

We came back to our house late sunday night!
Sorry I'm just now posting about this!
But I've been so B.U.S.Y!!!!!

Since I'm in Drama at AGPPA, we've been practicing for a play that were going to perform at the end of May!
And all of 6th grade is planning a HUGE field trip to some Amusement park!
Were thinking about going to Universal/islands of adventure!
Its going to be AWESOME!

Next week we have to start practicing for Graduation!
Yep, At the end of may I'm Graduating from 6th grade!

I cant wait till SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!! :)

~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment