Friday, April 15, 2011

Get you

I packed my clothes into my pink Suit Case this morning.
Today was the day we go to New Jersey. Alpine, New Jersey to be exact!
We were going to get Julie back, I dont care what her parents think!

I brought my suit case down stairs, where Elizabeth happened to be waiting for me.
"You do realize were only going to be there for 3 days?" Elizabeth stared at me.
"Yeah, why?" I asked and watched as Elizabeths eyes went from me to my suit case.
"Because your suit case is STUFFED!" Elizabeths eyes widened.
"Well, I want to have options to wear!" I beamed and rolled my suit case next to Elizabeths Purple one. Her suit case was not filled like mine was, typical Lizzie.

"You ready?" Elizabeth asked me an hour later. I nodded my head, grabbed my suitcase, and headed to the airport.

-AT THE AIRPORT-
"Were this way!" Elizabeth shouted at me, she was pointing at a sign that said TO ALPINE, NEW JERSEY
We rushed to that area, we were kinda late because there was so much traffic!

"THE PLANE GOING TO ALPINE, NEW JERSEY IS NOW BOARDING!" Someone said over the intercome.
Elizabeth and I ran to the boarding station and headed into the plane


About three hours later we were entering the Alpine, new Jersey airport.
"Do you have Julie's address?" I asked Elizabeth. Elizabeth searched through her bag and lifted up a Piece of paper, which had Julie's new address on it.

"Yeah I do. But lets go to the hotel room first. We can always go tomorrow!" Elizabeth sighed.
"Alright, we'll go tomorrow! I need my Beauty sleep anyways.." I flipped my hair out of my face.
"Yeah sure.." Elizabeth rolled her eyes.
And we headed to the Hotel.


Julie, were gonna getcha tomorrow!!!! :)

~Rebecca

2 comments: