Monday, April 11, 2011

Get back

-CONTINUED FROM LAST POST-

Elizabeth smiled at me but then her face slowly went to seriousness (I dont care if thats now a word lol)

"How are we going to get Julie back?" She shrugged.
"Were going to get plane tickets to Alpine New Jersey, go to Julies new house, pack all her stuff up, and make her come back home with us!" I smiled like that was the most brilliant plan I have ever made!

"But, we cant make her come back here!" Elizabeths eyes widened.
"Sure we can! Were here older sisters!" I demanded as I took out a bad of chips from the pantry.
"What if it doesnt work and we wasted our money going there?" Elizabeth kept asking questions.
"Then we can go sight seeing and see whats so cool about Alpine New Jersey! But trust me it has to work! Its has to!" I told her as I chomped on some chips.

"Okay then, when are we leaving?" Elizabeth asked as she took some chips.
"I already ordered the plane tickets, we leave on Friday after school!" I smiled proudly.
Elizabeth just rolled her eyes.


~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK IN ALPINE NEW JERSEY GIRL <3
    Get Julie back for all of us, especially Julia. She isn't the same without her twin.

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Pru, took the words right out of my mouth. ^_^

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete