Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Its a deal

I walked into the Living room.
I had heard Elizabeth and Brittany calling my name.

"Whats up?" I asked, kinda confused.
"Well, I want to tell you and Elizabeth something" Brittany smiled.
I walked over to the couch and plopped down on it.

"Alright, shoot" I told her.
"But if this is about Julie, we have a plan to get her back!" Elizabeth said proudly.
"Actually it doesnt have anything to do with Julie. But I'm happy to hear you have a plan to get our Julie back!" Brittany said.

"Okay, then what is this about then?" Lizzie and I asked.
"Well, I should be soon getting...." Brittany started to say, and then the phone started to ring.
"I'll be right back!" She said and got up to go answer the phone.

"I think she's going to tell us about this "Mistery" doll that she's getting! Even thought we know which one she's getting!" Elizabeth started to say.
"Yeah, she's getting Taylor!" I smiled. Taylor and I have been friends since I use to live in the Factory.
"Um..I was hoping she was going to get Mikayla" Elizabeth anounced.

"What! I thought we have decided that we were going to help Taylor become Brittanys next doll, and our next sister!" I glared at her.
"Well, I want Mikayla to be our next sister!" Elizabeth shrugged.
"Since when!?" I groaned.
"Since I read that letter Mikayla sent me, well sent to us" Elizabeth explained.
"She sent a letter? Elizabeth, I dont think you understand! I've been friends with Taylor since back at the Factory! I want her to be my sister!" I hissed and put my hands on my hips.
"Well, I dont!" Elizabeth snapped and put her hands on her hips.
"Alright then. How bout we make a little deal here then. If Brittany picks Taylor you have to give me a foot massage, do my chores, and my homework!" I challenged her.

"Okay and if Brittany picks Mikayla YOU have to do MY chores, Clean my room, AND be my waitress for a month!" Elizabeth challenged me back.
"Ew!" I squeeled.
"Is it a deal or not?" Elizabeth put out her hand for me to shake it. I slowly put my hand to hers and shook it.
"Its a deal! Bring it on!" I smiled evily.

Thats when Brittany walked in.
"Okay so like I was saying. I think I'm going to get a new doll! Which means a new sister for YOU!" Brittany told Elizabeth and I.
"Oh really!" I beamed and clapped my hands as if I didnt know.
"Who is it?" Elizabeth stared at me as she asked Brittany.

"Well....Its a Surprise! I think your going to be pretty surprised when you meet her!" Brittany Smiled.
"I just need to raise money, and consult with my mom about getting her!" Brittany also said.

So its a Surprise huh?!
Psh, I already know its going to be Taylor!!!

BRING.IT.ON.ELIZABETH.!!


~Rebecca

2 comments: