Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bad Picture Day:(

Well today was Picture day at school. ahh...Picture day! I love when Brittany takes Pictures of me but when Someone else is taking pictures of me and I dont know how it turns out until I get them I dont like! And the guy who was taking my pictures were making me smile! It's not that I dont smile, trust me I smile, But I smile without showing my teeth. And the smile the picture guy made me do was a wide BIG smile! Showing my teeth. this is the whole story:

My Homeroom class walks into the Auditorium. All the picture booths set up with there green screens. All the girls are playing with there hair and fixing there outfits.
One girl behind me named Casssie is saying to her friend "Is my hair okay? Is my outfit cute?" and her friend is just nodding to everything that Cassie asks. Cassie is a real Girly Girl.
I turn to Ally, who was in front of me, and said "Jeez everyone is freaking out over these Pictures!". "I know right! but these pictures will be in the yearbook so I guess it is a big deal." Ally said to me and then she rolled her eye's. We laughed.
I looked at my outfit in a mirror. My hair was down and my ends were flipping. I was wearing a blue and white dress with White leggings. I liked my outfit. I thought it was cute but apparently Riley (If you dont know who Riley is it's a mean girl at school) didnt think so. She looked at my outfit and sneered, Then she turned to her friend and said something in her ear and they laughed.
Ally looked at me and did the same thing that Riley did to make her mad. "Dont pay attention to them! You look awesome!" she said and then smiled at Riley. Riley just rolled her eye's.

I saw Julie up at one of the photo Booths. She waved at me and then she smiled at the Camera. Her blonde hair was so pretty in the light that was shining. When she was finished she came over to where I was and said "You'll do great! Smile wide!" and then she walked away because a teacher was giving her a look. I was thinking "Ya right! Like I'll smile wide!" but I just nodded my head.

My friends Chrissa, Marisol, and Jess saw me and came over to where I was. "Have you tooken your photo's yet?" I asked them. "Well I havent but Chrissa and Jess has" Marisol said. "Oh well you all look really pretty today!" I said to them and smiled. "You do to! Well we got to go bye" They said, they waved and then they walked away.

10 Minutes later Ally got her Picture taken. She looked so pretty.
I was next to take my picture, I gave Ally my Jacket and she said "It's okay! Smile!" and then she walked away.
I went to go sit on the stool and the Picture guy looked up at me and told me to to say Cheese!
I looked ta him and said "Do I have too?". "Yes! It will help you smile wide!" The photo guy said.
Behind the picture guy was a girl named Lissa. She was putting the bunny ears behind the picture guy when he wasnt looking. I said cheese but then she did the Bunny ears which made me laugh and then he took the picture! and he said "Okay next!". I walked up to Ally and she could see that I was sad about something. "Whats wrong?" she asked. "I'm going to look like a chipmunk in the pictures!!! Thats whats wrong!" I said wide eye'd. "What do you mean?" she said confused. I told her the whole story. A smile came across her face. She started laughing a little bit. Then she saw my face and then she stopped "Sorry" she said.
I took my jacket from Ally. Then we went back to our classes.

I'M GOING TO LOOK LIKE A CHIPMUNK!!!! ugh!

~Becca

1 comment:

  1. :O
    maybe it won't be that bad!
    My picture didn't turn out too well either...
    But I think your school pic would be ADORABLE!

    I hope the pic turns out okay :)

    <3Chrissa

    ReplyDelete