Saturday, October 30, 2010

eeep!

Today I got a call from a girl named Rena. She is actually Jeff's cousin!

I heard the ringtone of my phone go off. It was "Love the way you Lie" by Eminem.
It said a number I didnt know.
I hit the answer button and said "Hello?".
"hi, This is Rebecca right?" The girl asked.
"Umm...Yes. Who's calling?" I asked.
"Oh sorry, It's Rena from school." Rena told me.
"Oh! Hi." I said.
"Hi, I called because My cousin wants to know your phone number. I wnated to see if it was alright if I gave it to him." she said.
"Umm..well It depends who's your cousin?" I asked.
"Oh you dont know. It's Jeff!" She said.
"What! Umm..ya sure Go ahead and give it to him." I told her. I smile was spreading across my face.
"Okay. I'll make sure to do that. well Bye" Rena said.
"Bye." I said and hit the end button quickly. I immediately I sent a text message to Ally about what was happening.
"EEEP!!!" I scrreamed. And then I got off of my bed and started dancing around my room.

I heard Julie's footsteps comming up the stairs.
And then Julie was in my doorway. She joined me and started dancing.
"Why are we dancing?" she asked me not knowing why.
"Because Rena just called and said that Jeff wanted to have my phone number!" I told her.
We both screamed!


I dont know when he's going to call me! But hopefully soon! :)

~Becca

1 comment:

  1. EPPP :D
    He sooo likes you!

    I can't wait to hear about what happens when he calls!

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete