Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brittany's mom!!

Hey! Julie put a post on her Blog kinda Just like this! So if you read the post on her Blog then it's a waist of your time to Read this post. But If you didnt then....KEPP ON READING! btw Mine has way more details then hers!

Brittany is getting a New Doll!!! She really wants this doll! and she's thought about getting her for a while now. I'll tell you which doll it is later in this post.
BUT!.....of course Brittany's mom still doesnt think that Brittany needs another doll! She thinks 2 is enough! I wanted to go over to her and slap her silly! lol. anyways, Brittany's mom thinks that ina year or so Brittany wont care about American Girl dolls like she does now and will just forget about them! Which I think she will never forget about us but whatever. Brittany is even using her OWN money! But she still wont let her! Can you please help me out and give us some ways that we can try to convince Brittany's mom to let her get the doll!?

Now that I've told you about Brittany's mom I'm going to reveal what doll she is going to get!....
Brittany is going to get........ELIZABETH COLE!!!!! I'm so excited! This is how I know:

I was getting home from school late. I had a after school program I had to do. Brittany was sitting down on the couch watching SpongeBob Squarepants! When I wlaked into the door Julie came running to me. She wanted me to Help her with ehr Homework. "of course!" I thought in my head.
Brittany Looked at us, Smiled, and said "Why dont you do that later. I need to talk to you about something".
Excited That She didnt have to her Homework right now Julie sat down her Paperwork on the counter, and then Skipped over to where Brittany was siting.
I but my Backpack down by the door and walked over to where they were sitting and sat down on the couch.

Brittany turned off the T.V. and looked at us. "I have some very exciting news for you too!" She said Happily.
Julie and I looked at eachother and then Julie said "What is it!" a little too loudly.
"Well I have thought and thought about this and well...I'm not going to get another doll!" She said looking alittle guilty.
"WHAT!!!" Julie and I screamed! "HOW IS THAT EXCITING NEWS!!!" I screamed after that. Julie looked like she was going to cry!

"Well.....I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!" Brittany said Laughing.
Julie and I looked at eachother and screamed "what! Then what is the good news!!!?"
"Well Like I said I thought alot about this and I think I'm GOING to get another doll!" She said smiling Knowing what our Faces were going to look like.
Julie and I were smiling from ear to ear! "OH MY GOSH!!!" Julie screamed. "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!! FINALLY!!!" I said as Julie and I got up and started Jumping around Happily.
Then we stopped and looked at Brittany "Which doll are you going to get?" we asked.

"Well your just going to have to figure that out on your own!" She said to us
"Give us A hint Please...." Julie said back to her. I nodded my head.
"OK...OK! She has alot to do with the History of America and she has Blonde Hair!" Brittany said trying to give us Hints.

Julie looked at her Hair and said "I'm blonde!" and then she thought for a second "Why would you want 2 of me?" She looked Confused.
"BECAUSE....She isnt getting another one of you! Duh Julie. Sometimes you can be so dumb! I know who she's getting!" I said Proudly.
"Who is it then!?" Julie said to me a little mad because I called her dumb.
"Elizabeth Cole!!!" I said to Julie and Brittany.
"Is that right?!" Julie asked Brittany.

"YES!!!! I'M GETTING ELIZABETH COLE!!....." Brittany said not finishing her Sentance.
Julie and I Jumped up and down. "OMG!!" I thought to myself "This is awesome!".

"But...." Brittany said looking at us. We stopped emediatly. "What do you mean But..?" I asked Brittany.
"Well....You know how my mom thinks that 2 dolls is enough?" she asked us. We nodded.
"Well...She might not let me get Elizabeth! Even though I'd buy her with my own money!" she said biting her lips.
"OMG! That is so STUPID!!" Julie yelled. I've never seen her so mad.
"Ya well...It is Stupid!..." She said not finishing her sentance because rihgt at that moment her mom walked through the door.
"HEY MOM!" Brittany said to her mom from across the room. "I'll talk to you later about this ok" She whispered to us.


How can her mom be so Selfish!? It is so mean! She should be happy her daughter wnats to stay younge and play with dolls!! ugh If she wnated somehting her mom would let her get it! and if she didnt Brittany's mom would make a fit about it! You dont see Brittany doing that do you! It's just crazy!

~Becca :)

p.s. I'm signing off as Becca now not Rebecca. It's Shorter to just write Becca!

1 comment:

  1. wow i REALLY hope that U get elizabeth!!!

    ReplyDelete