Friday, October 29, 2010

Best day EVER! (:

Today was "Wear you costume to school day." at AGPPA. Everyone was dressed up! I almost didnt dress up because I didnt think people were going to. Good thing I did!
I dressed up like a Vampire! cause I like Vampires! duh. lol. and Julie dressed up like a Candy Corn witch.

"Becca! Wake up! Time for school" Julie said.
My eye's opened. "Ahhh!" I screamed! Julie was right appove me with a big wide smile!
"Man you scared me!" I said to her.
"Oh sorry!" Julie said.
"Ya. whatev..." I said not finishing my sentance. I looked at the clock. "Julie Shay Albright! Why are you making me up THIS EARLY! It's 6:30! and school doesnt start till 8:30!" I yelled at Julie.
"I'm sorry Rebecca but If we want to wear our costumes to school we have to get ready!" She told me.
"Julie if you woke me up at 7:30 I would have had about an Hour to get ready! Thats enough time for me!" I told her.
"Well it's not enough time for me! and I would have Just woke you up any ways with all the noise I make! So get your lazy butt up and go watch t.v. or something." Julie said to me.
"Ugh!" I said as I got out of bed.

About an hour later.. I was getting ready for school. Julie OF COURSE was all ready!
I had to put my fangs in. I had the type that kinda stick to your teeth.
"JULIE!! I NEED HELP!" I yelled to her.
about a minute later I hear her footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Okay,Okay" she told me as she tried to put my fangs back in.

"You look awesome!" she told me once the fangs were in.
"Thanks! You do to! I love the ruffle skirt! So cute." I said to Julie as I smiled.

Next we had to walk to school. Ally joined us. She was dressed up like a Greek goddess! "Your blonde hair looks so pretty with your blue dress!" I told her. Julie agreed. "Thanks! You two both look awesome! Great costumes!" Ally told Julie and I.

When we got to school EVERYONE was dressed up! It was so cool! There were Mummy's, Wizards, witches, Vampires, Frankenstiens, and so much more.
I waved to some people as I went down the halls. This was going to be so cool. I went to my locker. Ally and Julie came with me.

And you know what!! The Boy That I like was even wearing a costume! I was so surprised! and guess what! He was a vampire too! I was totally screaming in my head. Oh and his name is Jeff! Ally nudged me with her elbow and Julie looked at me. He was Coming towards us!! My eye's got wide.
HE WAS ACTUALLY COMING UP TO ME! ME!!!!

"Hey, Becca right?" He asked me.
"uhh..er..well It's Rebecca but ya I go by Becca." I told him. I cant believe he knew my Nickname!
"Cool. I like the nickanme Becca. So anyways, Your costume is really cool! We both went as Vampires." He said to me.
"Ya..Wasnt that a coincidence! haha" I said laughing.
"I know right! haha" He said laughing. OMG! He was actually laughing with me! My head was exploding inside!
"Well I got to go. but I'll see you in first period right?" He asked me.
"Umm...ya. I'm in basically all the classes your in." I told him. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
"So uhh...Bye!" He said to me. As he walked away he waved. I waved back.

"Oh my gosh! Like one of the Hottest boys in School talked to you!" Julie said to me.
"He likes you!" Ally said to me.
I smiled and shut my locker door.

It was the bestest day EVER!

wow! Whats up with Boys these days! Prudence and Me have talked to our Crushes! This is awesome!

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. BECCA AND JEFF <3
    heheh he soo likes you (:
    'cause I didn't see him telling any other girls that he liked their costumes!

    LOVE IS IN THE AIR xD

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah me either....

    ReplyDelete