Saturday, October 30, 2010

The phone Call!

All day I've ahd my phone on High so I would be able to hear it from wherever I was.

I was making a snack with Julie when I hear the song "I love the way you Lie" By Eminem go off.
It was my phone!!
I dropped the peanut butter that was in my hands and raced up stairs.
I picked up my phone and hit the answer button but not before taking a deep breath.

"Hello" I said.
"Uh..Hi. Is this Becca?" The person asked. It was a boy!
"Yup it's me" I told the boy.
"Oh cool. This is uhh..er..Jeff from school." the boy said! It was JEFF!
"Oh" I said trying to act like that didnt excite me even though I was def. excited!
"So whats up?" Jeff asked me.
"Um..Just making a snack with Julie." I told him.
"Cool." he said.
"What are you doin?" I asked.
"Well doing Homework." he said not sounding happy.
"But it's the weekend." I said confused.
"Ya well Butt head mr. Jenkins is making me do extra work because He cought me talking in class yesterday!" he said. I laughed because he called mrs. Jenkins butt head. He laughed too.
"Ugh. I hate Mr. Jenkins! He's like the meanest teacher ever!" I said.
"I know. and he always seems to go after me!" Jeff said.
"Yeah he does seem to go after you alot." I said.
"Yup. Well Umm...the reason I called was to ask you if you were going to Hayley's Halloween Party?" He asked me. My eye's got wide, I clenched the phone really tight. I dont know why?
"Yeah. are you?" I asked him.
"Yep I'am" he said.
"Oh thats cool." I said hoping that the good 5 words will come out of his mouth.

"Ummm...Since...uhh..Your going I was wondering If you'd want to go with me?" He asked. I almost screamed but I tried to keep my cool.
"Uh..sure!" I said smiling even though he couldnt see me.
"Ok cool. Umm..Well I'll meet you at her party or do you want me to pick you up or something?" he asked.
"Umm... I dont care. But the problem is if you pick me up you got to pick Julie up!" I told him.
"Oh thats fine I dont care. I'll pick you up then. Bye" he said.

"Bye" I said and then hit the end button. I texted Ally and told Julie all about it! Tomarrow is going to be freaking Awesome!

~Becca

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *sniffs the air*
    yus, I smell LOVE :D

    As for Nathan and me?
    not a chance.

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Becca (:
    But this is YOUR time to feel love, so enjoy it :D

    hehe maybe there will be some drama at the party!

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot wait!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!! Good4-U!!!
    that cool and calm thing was a good idea

    ReplyDelete