Monday, October 25, 2010

Which Elizabeth?

"Rebecca! Rebecca!" I hear someone calling my name. I take off my head phones and turn off my ipod.
"Rebeccaaaa!" I hear my name again.
"I'm coming! jeez" I yell back
I look downstairs. and it was Julie who was calling my name. I roll my eye's. "What does she want?" I muttered.
I go downstairs. "What?" I asked Julie. She has a smile on her face. "Look!" She says as she gives me a White envelope. It says 'American Girl' in red on it and then it has our Adress. "What is it?" I said looking at it. "I dont know. I guess it's a letter from American Girl!" she said smiling again. "I know that! It says American Girl on it." I said as I tried to open it up. "Dont open it!!" Julie screamed.
"Why?" I said confused, still looking at the envelope. "Because it's adressed to Brittany! Not us! We should wait for Brittany to open it. She might get mad at us for opening her mail." Julie said with a worried look on her face. "oh. Ok then. When does Brittany get home?" I asked.
"Well she should be home any minute now" Julie said looking at the clock.
Right then we heard Brittany and her mom pulling up into the Driveway.

Julie and I looked at eachother, I put down the mail, and then we went to go act like we were watchin t.v.
Brittany and her mom walked through the door. "Hey!" Brittany said as she put down her backpack. We waved back.
Brittany's mom said to Brittany "You have mail sweetie" as she looked through the mail. Brittany went over to her mom and looked at it. "It's from American Girl!" she said smiling at her mom then she ran over to where we were at.

She showed us the envelope. and then she opened it. She looked at it and read it a smile forming across her Face. Julie couldnt stand it anymore she bursted out and said "WHAT DOES IT SAY??!" I nudged her with my arm even though I wanted to know to.

Brittany looked at us and said "Ok it says..."

"Dear Brittany (her last name)
We have found Two Elizabeth Dolls that we think would suit you perfectly. You may pick from them. Here are some key things about them:

Full name: Elizabeth (does not have middle name) Cole
Best Friend(s): Felicity, Maddy, and Kaley
Personality: Shy, Smart, and does not like to be the center of Attention. Cracks under Pressure
Her Flaws: Her Pin curls are a little flat. But we can fix them if wanted
Year: 1774
How long has been in Factory: for about a year

Next one is:

Full name: Elizabeth Kaylynn Cole
Best friend(s): Delaney (MAG #25) and Sabrina (MAG #37)
Personality: Smart, very outgoing, and is Girly
Her Flaw: She's very Clumsy
Year: 1774 but loves 2010.
How long has been in Factory: For about 2 months"

There was a moment of Silence when Brittany stopped Reading then I broke the Silence. "There's 2 choices! I hate choosing between them" I said. "Well lets think of the good and bad things about the first Elizabeth and then the second" Brittany said to Julie and I.

Brittany got out a piece of Paper and asked us "What is the good things about the 1st Elizabeth?".
"Well we can pick a middle name for her! and it says she smart!" Julie said, Brittany wrote them down.
"She doesnt like to be the center of Attention, which leaves more room for me! haha" I joked. "And she seems really nice!" I also added. Brittany wrote that down.

"Ok what are the bad things about her?" Brittany asked.
"Well she has flat pin curls!" I said. "But they said they can fix them!" Julie corrected me.
"And she has been in the American Girl Factory for like a year now. That might not be a good thing" Julie said. Brittany wrote that stuff down.

"Ok so what are the good things about the 2nd Elizabeth?" Brittany asked.
"Well it says she's very outgoing! Which is a good thing" I said. Julie shrugged. Julie isnt very outgoing so she doesnt really care for outgoing people.
"She has a pretty middle name" Julie said. Brittany wrote that down.

"Ok what are the bad things about the second Elizabeth?" Brittany asked.
"Well it says she's clumsy! We dont need another one of those!" Julie said looking at me. "Shut up! Like your any better." I said back to Julie. Then we all laughed.
"it says she's very girly!" Julie said with a frown.
"And we wouldnt be able to pick a middle name for her since she already has one" I said also with a frown.
Brittany wrote all those things down.

We all 3 looked at the flaws and good stuff about the two Elizabeths. "So who should we pick? I want to know who you think we should" Brittany asked. Julie and I looked ta eachother and then whispered into eachothers ears. We looked at Brittany and said to her "The first Elizabeth!".
Brittany agreed with us. We agreed that we didnt really want another Girly Girl and the First Elizabeth seems really cool and nice.

Brittany said that she was going to make her mom call American Girl and tell them she wanted the first Elizabeth. But her mom siad when she gets the chance she will. and plus Brittany still needs a couple more dollars to get Elizabeth. lol

Cant wait for Elizabeth to be on our door step! Yay my new little sister!

~Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. I agree, you should totally get #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUMBER ONE!
    *chants*

    I think you should get the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you like Jeff?
    oooh la la <3

    hehe you two are SO CUTE TOGETHER!
    He is always looking over in your direction in English, just so you know :]

    hm.. Nathan might just have been being nice to me? I dunno.
    BUT HE IS CUTE

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!!!!! yeah DEFINITELY number 1

    ReplyDelete