Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HAPPY NEWS!!!

OMG I'M FREAKING OUT!!!! lol. You want to know why I'm freaking out!! OF COURSE YOU DO!! duh.
Ok here's why I'm freaking out, Brittany told me that Her mom is letting her get Elizabeth!! She just has to use her own money! Which, duh, she was going to do anyways! Her mom even suggested that She ask for it for christmas but She might be sold out by then! hmm....SO she's getting Elizabeth before Christmas!! I'm so excited!! Cant you tell!!! and Brittany thought her mom was going to say NO! haha I think Brittany asked her mom at a good time though.

Brittany just has to raise enough money! QUICK! lol. I want my sister! haha. I just hope Brittany will raise up enough money for Elizabeth & her accesories before there sold out!!

I JUST CANT WAIT TO GET MY NEW SISTER!!!! omg I'm so HAPPY!!!

~Becca :)

p.s. Sorry it's a small post! I JUST HAD to tell you this happy news!

4 comments:

  1. YAY :D
    I hope Elizabeth will be nice :)

    *P.S* I LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER :D
    your eyes look gorgeous, just gorgeous :]


    <3Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have Elizabeth! I'm hoping Felicity will join us for Christmas! :)

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY!
    My mom was gonna get get me an Elizabeth doll for my b-day but I changed my mind and got Felicity instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL!!!!! I am soooooo happy 4 U!!!!

    ReplyDelete