Monday, November 1, 2010

The party...

I'm sitting infront of the Mirror, Trying to put my Makeup on. I put Mascara on to make my Eyelashes look gorgeous! and then I put on some lip gloss. I pucker my lips. Hopefully tonight will be the night I get my FIRST kiss! But I doubt it!

Julie walks into the Bathroom and see's my puckering my lips. She gets a weird look on her Face and ask "What are you doing?!".

"Oh nothing. Just getting ready." I said looking at Julie's Candy Corn Witch costume. Of course she was All Ready!

"Oh okay, Well Brittany wants to know when were leaving." she told me.

"Well it depends on when Jeff shows up.." I said not Finishing my sentance. "Wait WHAT! Jeffs coming to get us! You never told me that!" Julie said getting mad.

"CHILL! and I did tell you yesterday! You must not have been listening. and why is it such a problem with Jeff picking us up?" I said.

"It's just...What ever happened to that Cole guy that you were going out with?" Julie asked me.



"Oh my gosh! Dont even say his name! He was freaking Cheating on ME! Remember?!" I said getting mad.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. Chill out okay." Julie said with wide eye's.


After like 10 minutes I hear a knock at my door. "I'll get it" Brittany said. "Oh gosh! Brittany's going to get it!" I said worried.


"REBECCAAA! JULIEEE! A boy named Jeff's here for you!" Brittany said.

I finished up with my makeup and raced down stairs. Julie followed behind me.

"Hey." Jeff said looking at me. He looked so HOT in his Vampire Costume! "Hey" I said and then Julie did too.

"Bye" I said to Brittany and she smiled and waved.



Since Hayley's Halloween party was at her house and her house was only a couple blocks away from Mine we decided to walk there.

"You look umm...Really pretty." Jeff said looking at me.

"Umm...Thanks! You look really..Handsome" I told him. What I wanted to say was HOT. lol. He smiled

When we got there I looked around to see if Prudence, Molly, and Julie was there yet. They werent.

Julie went off to go say Hi to some of her friends that she saw. So it was Jeff and Me all alone.

"Soo..Umm...Do you want something to drink" Jeff said pointing over to a table with a bunch of drinks on it. He looked really nerves! I dont know why! He was on the football team he really shouldnt be nerves with hanging out with me.

"Sure!" I said and he wrapped his arm around mine and we walked over there. A shock went through my whole body when He did that! He had to have felt the Shock that I had! I looked down at his arm around mine.

People were looking as we walked by. I smiled a shy smile. Jeff slapped a guys hand that was on the football team too.



When we were going through the Crowd I saw someone I dredded. And he definately saw me! It was Cole! I looked the other way. Cole had saw me! Because he put down his cup that he was drinking out of and started walking towards where me a Jeff were at.

My eye's got wide as I saw him coming close. Jeff must have knew there was something wrong with me because he looked in the same derection I was looking at.
Cole was now right next to me. "Whats up beckyboo! Why do you have your arms wrapped around MY girl? Huh why?" Cole asked Jeff.
Jeff looked at me and said to Cole "Your Girl? I dont think so! Weren't you the guy that Cheated on her!".
"Maybe..But she still has feelings for me! Thats why you brought this punk to the party! So you can just get me Jelous!" Cole said to me referring to Jeff.
Now we had everyones attention! I felt like crying!
"Cole! Get away from me!" I said pushing his arm off of mine when he tried grabbing me.

"Hey man! Dont be grabbing her like that!" Jeff said putting me behind him.
"Oh what! Your mr. tough guy huh? I wonder why no body ever wants to go out with you! Oh wait I know why, Because your a retard!" Cole said talking to Jeff but looking at me when he said retard. He knew I didnt like when people said that word.

I looked at Jeff and he looked like He was getting ready to punch Cole.
"Oh why does this happen to me!" I whispered to myself. Cole looked at me and then he came a little closer to me.
"Get away from me COLE!!" I said as he took me from Jeff and hugged me. I struggled to get away from him.
Finally I kicked him in his knee and he let go of me.
Next, Jeff took Cole and punched him in the eye. "Man, Coles going to have a huge Black eye tomorrow" someone said behind me. It was Prudence! and Molly, Her Julie, and My sister Julie was right next to her! I went over to go hug Julie.

Cole must have said somehting Nasty about me because Jeff punched Cole again! Right in the nose! Coles blood was everywhere!
"I dont know why you waist your time with that FREAK! But she always was a good kisser!" Cole said looking at me! He was talking about me! I never even kissed him before! he's such a liar!
That comment that Cole said made Jeff punch Him even more. "Oh my! Hayley is going to kill me! Blood is all over her tile!" I said to Julie. all she did was Hug me.

Then Cole punched Jeff right in the Nose! Jeff's Costume was ripped and it showed his Muscels! I couldnt help but look! and I was NOT the only one! Basically all the girls in the room were looking! Even sweet little Julie!
Finally Cole got up and said some curse words and left

I looked at Jeff and saw how beat up he looked! Everyone looked at Jeff then to me. I started to cry and then I ran outside into Hayley's yard. Inside the window I saw Julie coming after me but Jeff stopped her and he started saying something. Then after a minute I see Jeff coming out the back door.
I was on the picnik bench. Jeff came to sit next to me.
I didnt want him to look at me so I turned my head the other way. Mainly because I was crying and it was embarrassing but also because my mascara was running! I probally looked so stupid!

After a couple of minutes I heard Jeff's voice "Rebecca, I'm sorry for punching him! He just got me so mad for saying all those things about you. I hope your not mad at me!"
I turned around and told jeff "Jeff! I'm NOT mad at YOU! It's not your fault! I'm the one that went out with the Freak! I cant believe I did! He seemed so nice at first.".
"It's not your fault! You didnt know that he was a totaly creepo when you first met him!" Jeff said grabbing my hands.
"Thats why I havent gone out with anybody since then because I'm scared it's going to happen all over again!" I told him with tears falling down my eye's.
He took me and hugged me "It will be all right! I'll make sure he never does that to you again!" He said. I turned my head to look at the window and of course there was Julie and her friends looking out the window! "Go away!" I mouthed to them. Finally they left.

Jeff took me and then next thing you know he slowly bent down and then our lips touched! a shock went threw my entire Body! Finally I got my first kiss!
When we stopped I looked at him and then he took his hand and wiped my tears away. He smiled.
"Your so beat up!" I said looking at his nose that was bleeding. I took a napkin and wiped it away. I wiped all his bloody cuts. I smiled back at him.
Jeff took my hands and then we walked inside. Everyone was looking at us. I smiled and after awhile they stopped asking questions. We had made it official we were going out!

After like 2 hours we walked back home and then he kissed me goodnight and I raced up to my room and called Ally! She couldnt go to the Party unfortunely!
"You should have been there!" I told her on the phone.
"I just cant believe it! Cole was there and Jeff and Him got into a fight! haha I would love to see Cole get beat up by Jeff! haha" Ally said.

After I finished on the phone with Ally I decided to go to bed. We had school the next day.


I just cant believe I can say I'm dating the hottest guy in school! eep! My life is AWESOME!!

~Becca

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! YOUR GOING OUT WITH JEFF :D
    Jeff and Becca sitting on a bench,
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G xD
    woah, i sound like I'm seven.

    COLE NEEDS TO DIE.
    He is such a JERK for doing all of those mean things!
    Good thing you don't have to worry about him anymore now that you're dating Jeff (:

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. $-sure!!!!! what a creep............

    ReplyDelete