Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happiness is spreading!

I was on my Pink dell laptop When Julie came into the room and told me some surprising news!

"WAIT! WHAT?!" I screamed.
"Julia and I are twins. We were seperated." Julie explained to me again.
"And by Julia you mean as in Chrissa and Prudences sisters! The one that goes to AGPPA?" I said with wide eye's.
"Yes! Can't you see, we look alike! She's from the year 1973 just like me! she even has the same birth mark was me!" Julie said.
"I Cant believe it! You like never talked to her and now your TWINS!" I said in shock.
"Yup, We have alot in Commen too!" Julie told me.

Right then I checked my e-mail and saw I got a new message! I searched through all the junk e-mail until I came to the mail I wanted. It was from ELIZABETH!!! If you didnt read Julie's post on her blog, Julie and I had sent a e-mail to Elizabeth telling her about ourselfs.
This is what she wrote us back:

Dear Julie and Rebecca (or becca. lol),
Thanks for writing me a letter! I cant wait to meet you, You two sound really nice! And so does Brittany. Since you told me about yourselfs I'm going to tell you about me:

I'm very Shy and smart. I dont like to be the center of attention! I love horses! I wish to have a horse one day thats named Mocha. My favorite color is PURPLE! That color is awesome! I have 3 best friends, There names are Felicity, Maddy, and Kaley! I've always wanted sisters (and now I have them! lol). I wish to go to school so I see how smart I really am. I'd love to learn how to dance and ice-skate like you do!
Well there's a little about myself! I cant wait to meet you! I'm in the truck right now with a bunch of other Dolls. They are basically all nice but I keep to myself since I dont really make friends that easily. I still cant believe I made friends with Maddy and Kaley! Felicity is basically just like me though. I do like the beatles and Journey is a cool band too! I like Taylor swift (Fav. song by her is "Mine"). I like present day clothes, 1970's clothes, and also 1770's clothes or course! Oh and BTW, I love the middle name Justine! Fits me perfectly! Well I got to go, Someone is trying to talk to me. bye!
Love, Elizabeth Justine Cole


Julie was still explaining the twin thing.
"I'm so happy that you have twin and now A best friend! Thats awesome! But there's some other awesome news!" I said smiling.
"What is it?" She asked.
"We just got a e-mail from Elizabeth!!!" I said basically screaming.
"What! Let me see." Julie said grabbing my laptop.
She read it and a smile came across her face.
"She likes Horses! She likes Taylor swift, The beatles, AND Journey!!" Julie said. Journey was Julie's favorite band!
"She sounds so cool!!! Omg! She likes 1770's clothes, 1970's clothes, and modern day clothes! I like all those clothes too! eeep!!" I said smiling from ear to ear.
"I cant wait to get her! We made the best desision! We have to go tell Brittany" Julie said already half way up the stairs.
"Okay!" I said as we raced up the stairs. I was clenching my Laptop in my hands.
"Brittany! Brittany!" Julie yelled. "What?" Brittany asked.
"You'll never believe who we got an e-mail from!" I said and then I let her read it.
She was Just as happy as we were! Maybe even happier, If there is such thing! lol

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. Happiness is a disease :D
    I can't wait until you get Elizabeth, she sounds so sweet :]


    -*-Rita-*-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth has a blog its titled Enchanting Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete