Monday, November 22, 2010

In Trouble!

There I was in a Blue seat, That was in the front office. I was waiting to be sent to the Principals Office. Your Probally wondering 'What did you do Rebecca?' Well lets start from the beginning shall we.



Ally and I were in the meanest teachers class, Mr. Jones math class.

Mrs. Jones was handing back our Math test that we took last Friday.

I got mine: A 80%

I smiled at myself. "Good job Becca!" Ally said when she saw my paper.

Mr. Jones gave Ally her test.

Ally was smiling because she thought she was going to get a 100% on this test.

Her face went from Smiling to a shocked horror face. It looked like she was getting ready to cry.

"A 40%! I have never gotten a 40% before!" Ally cried.

"What!" I said looking at her paper. Her hand was shaking that held the paper.

"Ask Mr. Jones why you got a 40% on this test!" I said but Ally had her hand already up.

Mr. Jones called on Ally as he put his glasses on.

"Mr. Jones I was just wondering why I got a 40% on my test?" Ally asked him.

"Well thats because you got a bunch of them wrong" Mr. Jones said to Ally like she was dumb.

"But how! I studied like CRAZY! I thought I was going to ace this test!" Ally whined.

"Well you didnt ace this test! And you must have not of Studied that much with that HORRIBLE grade you got Allison" Mr. Jones explained to Ally using her real name that she hated. Thats why people called her Ally. Ally looked like she was getting ready to cry but she also looked mad.



I couldnt take it any longer! How dare Mr. Jones talk to Ally like that! He was talking to her like she was dumb!!

"May I say something!" I asked, no demanded, Mr. Jones.

"No you may NOT!" Mr. Jones told me.

"TOO LATE!" I yelled at him. Ally looked up at me shocked, the whole class looked at me shocked.

"Exscuse me Mrs. Rubin!" Mr. Jones said to me. He was mad.
"Your NOT exscused Willard!" I said using Mr. Jones first name.
"Dont you dare talk to me like that!" Mr. Jones yelled at me.
"Too bad! I'am! Ally worked her butt off for this stupid test! She DESERVES a 100% on it!" I screamed.
"I dont like the way your talking to me!" Mr. Jones told me.
"Well I dont like the way Your talking to Ally! Your talking to her like she's Dumb! And she's NOT! She's one of the smartest people I know! Unlike you!" I yelled at Mr. Jones.
"Thats it! I'm not taking this anymore! Rebecca Rubin Report to the Principals office!!" Mr. Jones threatened.
"OKAY I WILL!" I was so mad that I agreed to it. I yanked my stuff off of my seat and threw my backpack onto my back and stomped out of the room.
But Not before saying "YOU ARE THE DUMBEST TEACHER I KNOW!" And I stuck out my toungue. Mr Jones was already on the phone, probally talking to the Principal on why I was going to her office.

So here I'am in the front office waiting for the Principal to call me into her room.
The front office lady, Mrs. Donbeck, Just shook her head at me. I wanted to tell her to stop doing it but I couldnt get into any more trouble.
"Rebecca Rae Rubin I would like to see you" Mrs. Migliori said in a stern voice.
I got up out of my seat and followed where her voice came from.
Mrs. Migliori pointed inside her room and I walked in there.
"Sit" Mrs. Migliori told me.
I sat in a hard chair that was in front of her desk.
"So You yelled at Mr. Jones?" Mrs. Miglior asked me. I nodded my head.
"Would you like to tell me why?" She asked me.
After a couple minutes of silence mrs. Migliori repeated herself "Would you like to tell me why you yelled at Mr. Jones?"
"Because, I was sticking up for Ally! He gave her 40% on her test when she diserved way more than that! It's like he's out to get her or something!" I said.
"And why do you think he's out to get her?" Mrs. Migliori asked.
"Well first of all he keeps giving her bad grades! On purpose! We had the same answers and he gave her a bad grade and not me! Actually everyone had the same answers as her! And everytime She ask's him why he gave her that grade he denies that he's out to get her and says she didnt study! And she does study like CRAZY!" I explained.
Mrs. Migliori just nodded her head.
"Well I can see that you cared about Ally and was tired of Mr. Jones doing that to her.." Mrs. Migliori said.
"But, You had no right to Yell at Mr. jones like you did!" Mrs. Migliori said sternly.
I nodded my head. I didnt know what came over me I just couldnt take it anymore!
"I'm stuck between expelling you or Just giving you a warning!" Mrs. Migliori told me.
"How about a warning!?" I said hopefully.
Mrs. Migliori wrote something in her notebook and looked like she was thinking about it.
I crossed my fingers. I didnt want to get Expelled!
"I know Mrs. Jones wont be happy about this, but I'am the pricipal so I decide! I'm going to let you off with a warning!" Mrs. Migliori told me. I grinned!
I was so happy that I got up and ran over to Mrs. Migliori and hugged her.
"THANK YOU!!" I told her.
"Your welcome, But Dont let it happen again or you will be expelled!" Mrs. Migliori threatened.
"I was surprised when I found out that you did this! You are one of the best students at this school." Mrs. Migliori also told me.
"Your the best Principal ever!" I told her still hugging her.
She hugged me back and told me to go sit in the Office until the bell rings so that I wouldnt have to go back to Mr. Jones classroom.
As I was going out the door Mrs. Migliori said "Oh and Rebecca! Next time Mr. Jones does that To Ally Please keep your comments to yourself and let Ally fight her own Battles. Oh and Tell Ally that I will be keeping a close eye on Mr. Jones and I will find out why he's doing this to her!" and then she smiled at me.

Thank god I have a nice Principal! If I didnt I would have been expelled! Eeek!

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. YAY BECCA!
    You did the right thing for standing up for Ally! MR. JONES IS A JERKFACE.


    end of storyy!

    and I am wondering why he is giving Ally bad grades.........


    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooo lucky .. I think my sisters would have gotten expelled if they had yelled at a teacher in their school .. but it was good that you are standing up for Ally and now the principal knows so she can check up and help Ally too .. you are a great friend ..

    If I yelled at my teacher I would either be spanked or grounded big time .. as I am homeschooled .. LOL!!

    Ta Ta, Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete