Friday, November 19, 2010

Updates

Hey everybody! Sorry I havent posted in awhile! I've just been so Busy! It's made me really sad not being able to post for all my followers!

Oh speaking of Followers! I have FINALLY gotten 20 FOLLOWERS! Thank you so much! It means alot! I didnt think anyone would follow my blog but They have! Thank, thank, thank YOU!

Thanksgiving is coming up! I cant wait to eat the big turkey Brittany has told me about that they eat on Thanksgiving. This is my first time having thanksgiving with Brittany's Family. Elizabeth and Julie are both really excited too.
Brittany's moms birthday is coming up! This sunday, the 21st of November!

Brittany's aunt told Brittany that for Christmas she will get her AMERICAN GIRL STUFF! wooohooo! What an AWESOME aunt! lol

Love is just spreading thought the air lately in my Family!
Elizabeth has found Love! His name is Jake and he is in the Chorus group just like Elizabeth is!
Julie is so crushing on this one boy ANDREW! I hope she gets him.
And last but not least Jeff. He has told me that he loves me! But I haven't told him it back yet. I just dont feel ready. But I'm still really happy that he loves me! I bet He never told his ex-girlfriend Amanda that! haha

Well thats all I have to say. Bye!

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. seems like happiness!
    I'm glad you're doing well, Becca!
    I LOVE your blog!

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, U took the words right out of my mouth..... this blog ROCKS!!!!! i told a bunch of people about it!

    ReplyDelete