Wednesday, November 24, 2010

spending time with my sis

"Are you almost Ready Elizabeth?" I yelled from my room.


"Ya almost! I just have to brush out my hair and I have to brush my teeth!" Elizabeth yelled back.


We were getting ready to go food Shopping for Thanksgiving.


I looked in the Mirror. I looked so cute in my new outfit I got!


I had Black leggings on with Tan boots, I had a tan Dress on that Had a really cute Black belt. Also I straightened my hair and put a Tan Headband in my hair.





Elizabeth walked into my room and said "I'm ready"


She was wearing her usual style. It was cute but also matched her personality.


She had fkare out jeans on, boots thta would keep her feet warm, and a Hot pink Aeropostale shirt on. Her hair was in Pigtails.


"You look Nice!" I told her.


"Thanks! You look a little dressed up for just going Food shopping!" Elizabeth said.


"I know. But I just got this outfit and I wnated to try it out!" I told her. She smiled at me.


"Well Are you ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded her head and we went downstairs.





"Julie! Where's the money at?" I asked Julie. She was watching Spongebob Squarepants.

She got up and went to the office room. She came back with a big wad of cash!

"This is only for Food! Not Clothes or anything like that!" Julie said mainly looking at me.

"Okay! Are you sure you dont want to go?" I asked her.

"Ya I'm sure. I'm really tired and dont really want to go food shopping!" Julie assured us.

"Okay then" Elizabeth and I said.

We grabbed our Jackets and walked out the door.

First we went to Publix.
"Elizabeth grab a cart" I told Elizabeth and she did so.
"Whats first on our List?" Elizabeth asked me.
"The turkey Of course!" I said.
We headed to the Meat section and got a turkey.
"Yummy!" Elizabeth and I laughed.
Next, we went to get Mashed Potatoes and Gravy.
"Whats that?" Elizabeth said as I put Green beans into the Cart.
"Green Beans" I told her.
"Yuck!" Elizabeth said.
"There actually really good! They might sound nasty but there good" I said.
Elizabeths nose scrunched up.
"What type of Pie do you want? Apple or Pumpkin?" I asked Elizabeth. I liked both.
"How about Both!" Elizabeth anounced with a smile.
"I like the wya you think!" I said to her. We smiled at eachother as I put the Pumpkin and Apple pie into the cart.
When we got done at Publix we ended up getting: Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Peas, Corn, Stuffing, Stuff to make homemade bread, and Apple and Pumpkin pies.
"Wow thats alot of food!!" Elizabeth said amazed.
"I know!" I said looking at all the bags.
"So whats next?" Elizabeth asked.
"Well how about we have to get a cab and take these groceries to the house" I told her.
She nodded her head and we whiseled for a cab. We got one!
We loaded up into the cab and went home.

"Were Home!" I yelled as we walked into the door of my house.
Julie, Elizabeth, and I Un-packed the Groceries out of the plastic bags and Put them up.
We high-fived Eachothers hands and then we started doing our own stuff.

Later that day Elizabeth was laying on my bed as I was painting my toe-nails.
"Rebecca whats Black Friday?" She asked me.
"Well Black Friday is a day where The prices of things go down, sometimes, alot cheaper then they were before. So it's Basically a day where stores have good deals!" I explained.
"Cool! Are you going?" Elizabeth asked me.
"Of course!" I said happily.
"Oh...." Elizabeth looked out the window. I looekd up at her. It looked like she wanted to go.
"Elizabeth would you like to go with me?" I asked her.
"Sure!" She said excited.
"Cool!" I said.

Today was a good day! I got to spend some good time with my newest sister Elizabeth! :)

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. Aww! It seems like you had a good time with Elizabeth (:


    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah 4-sure!!!!! U guys seem close already!

    ReplyDelete