Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Olive Garden with Pru and Nathan

A couple of days ago I called prudence.



I looked through Becca's cell phonebook because I didnt have one yet and found Prudence's number. and I called it.

It was dialing the number and then I heard a voice say "Hey Becca". It was Prudence of course.

"Hey, it's actually Elizabeth on Becca's phone. haha" I laughed.

"Oh! haha" Prudence said.

"I called you to ask you if Nathan and you would like to go out to eat tomarrow." I asked.

"Sure!" Prudence said.

"Okay cool! I was thnking about going to the Olive Garden. Hows that?" I asked her.

"Yes! There food is Delicious!" She said.

"I know right! How's tomarrow night at 6 p.m. sound?" I asked her.

"Great! We'll be there!" Prudence said.

"Okay bye" I told her.

"Bye!" Prudence said and then I hung up.



Yesterday we went out to dinner. Here's the story lol:



I was looking in my Closet, Trying to figure out what to wear.

And then Elizabeth walked in.

"Hey!" She said.

"Hey!" I said still looking at my clothes.

"Whats up?" She asked.

"Well, Jeff and I are going out to eat with Nathan and Prudence tonight." I told her.

"Where too?" She said.

"The Olive Garden!" I said smiling and rupping my tummy.

"Ooohh Fancy Fancy! Yummy Yummy!" Elizabeth said.

I laughed "But the Problem is, I dont know what to wear!" I told her.

"Okay well what type of style do you want?" Elizabeth asked me as she started looking through my Closet.

"Well I dont want anything to Fancy but nothing Trahy!" I said.

"Okay..." She said to me.

"I cant find anything in here!" I said getting frustrated.

I then went and sat on my bed. My pink Silk Conferter felt so good!

After like 5 minutes Elizabeth says "I found something!!" and held up a dress.

"omg! Elizabeth where did you find this?" I asked her looking at the dress.

"It was all the way in the back of your closet. It was scrunched up." She said.

"Well I can see that. But I can Iron it and it will be awesome! Thanks Lizzie!" I said taking the dress and hugging Elizabeth. She hugged me back.

"You welcome." she said and then walked out of the room.

I Ironed the dress and layed it on my bed.
I went into my Bathroom and took a shower.
When I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and did my hair.
I took out the straightner and straighten my hair. I push my Eye shadow on. It was a dark color.
I went back over to my bed and picked up my dress. Then I slowly put it on so it wouldnt mess up my hair.
Then I put on some lip Gloss. I then put on my Silver hoop ear rings and then I put on my Silver Bangles.
I went back to my closet and looked at all my shoes. I didnt have any type of shoes that I wanted! So I asked Julie
"Julie! Do You have any Black high heels and by High heels I dont mean steletos! I mean a little heel or maybe do you have any flats?" I yelled to her.
"let me look" Julie yelled back and a couple minutes Later Julie walked into my room with 3 pairs of shoes.
"I have 3 pairs that I think are good for your outfit" Julie said as she showed me the shoes.
There was a black high heels (tiny heels), Then there was Black Flats with a little bow on them, and then there was a pair of Bebe Belicia Black high heels.
I picked the Bebe Belicia Black high heels. They looked good wiht my dress.
"Thanks!" I told her. I looked at the clock it was 5:23 p.m. Jeff should be here any minute now

I looked at myslf in the mirror. I had a black dress on and it was v-necked and the sleeves were kinda like long sleeved but they stopped at my elbow. The dress went down to my Thigh. and the Bebe Belicia Black High Heels looked great with the dress. My hair looked so pretty! I liked is staright! I was forgetting something! My purse! I looked through my closet and found a Black and silver fake Chanel purse.

Suddenly I here the door bell ring.
"Rebecaaa! Jeff's here!" Elizabeth yelled.
I finished putting all my stuff in my purse and ran down the steps.
When I came around the corner to the front door Jeff's eye's widened. I smiled.
Elizabeth and Julie smiled and Julie said "What time are you coming home?".
"Umm...It will probally be around 8 o'clock it depends though. If I'm later I'll call you!" I said.
"Okay make sure to..." Julie said not finshing her question cause Elizabeth was pulling her away from us.
"Have a good time and tell Prudence and Nathan I said hi" Elizabeth said as she dragged Julie back up the stairs.
I shut the front door and we walked outside.
"You look BEAUTIFULL!" Jeff said hugging me.
"Thanks! You look great too!" I said.
And he did! He was wearing a Black button down shurt and jeans. I looked down at his shoes, They werent actually Nike's brand!
This was a big change in his apperence! Usually he wore Basketball shorts and some type of sport t-shirt and Nike brand shoes.

When we finally got to Olive Garden we went up to the waitress and said what the reservation was under "Rebecca Rae"
She took us to a table that 2 other people were already at. It was Prudence and Nathan.
"Hey!" we all said to eachother. Prudence and I hugged. Jeff and Nathan slapped each others hands.
"You look great becca!" Prudence said looking at me.
"Thats what I said." Jeff said nudging me.
"Thanks! You do too Pru!" I said looking at her. She did!
She was wearing a White dress that went to her knee's and her hair was curled! It looked so nice!
"I love your hair curled!" I told her.
"Thanks! I love your hair! It's so straight!" Prudence said to me.
"Thanks, It's like the other way around! My hair is usually curly and your's is usually straight but tonight it's the other way around." I told her.
"Your right!" Prudence said.
Then a waitress came up to us and asked us "What would you like to eat?".
I went first. "I would like a sweat Tea. and for my Meal I want the Zuppa tascana soup" I told her.
Then Jeff went "I'll have a Coke and I want Spegetti with extra Meat balls" He said.
Then Nathan went next "I want a Coke and the Cheese Ravioli" Nathan said.
Prudence went last and she said "I want Tea and also I want the Chicken and Gnochi.".

Once we got our food I said to Prudence "So Elizabeth told me that your in Chorus."
"Yup! I'm in Chorus. Callie made me go in with her." Prudence said.
"Elizabeth says it's fun! Do you like it?" I asked her.
"Ya! It is Fun. We have a assignment to do and the girls have to Lady Gaga!" Prudence said smiling.
"Well at least you can do a good singer! We have to do JUSTIN BIEBER!" Nathan said.
Jeff almost spit out his drink he was laughing so hard.
"Justin Bieber! haha" Jeff said.
"Some of his songs are pretty good but he's definately NOT my favorite singer!" I said taking a drink out of my Sweet Tea.
"When I first found out that Nathan was in Chorus I was like No he's not he wouldnt go into that and then it turns out he is!" Jeff said and Nathan and Him laughed.
"I told you! And you thought I was kidding around! And I even asked you if you wanted to join with me!" Nathan said.
Jeff laughed.

When we were finsihed with eating our dinner we Jeff payed the bill and we all got up and went into the Parking lot.
"Thanks for paying for dinner!" Prudence and Nathan said.
"No problem." Jeff said.
"Well we'll see you on Friday since there's no School tomorrow!" Prudence said.
"Okay, I think Julie's coming over to your house to see Julia tomorrow so maybe I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.
"Okay! Bye" She said as she hugged me and then we walked off.

It was getting cold out! And I didnt have a jacket.
Jeff hugged me and I shivered. He looked at me and stopped hugging me.
"Oh sorry! It wasnt you! It's just I'm so cold!" I told him as I hugged him back.
"Oh well then have my Jacket." He said as he put his Jacket around my shoulders.
"Thanks!" I said.

When we got back to my house Jeff walked me to the door.
"Well I had a good time tonight." I said to him as I gave him his Jacket.
"You can have it! I have a bunch of them." He told me.
"Okay thanks. well Goodnight" I said as I leaned for the door knob, but then Jeff grabbed my arm.
"What?" I asked him.
"Goodnight." He said as he leaned in and kissed me. My whole body shivered.
I still wasnt used to him kissing me!
When he stopped I looked at his big Blue eye's and smiled.
"Goodnight!" I said as I hopped inside.

I closed the front door and leaned on it. My back was against it.
"Where have you been?" Julie said giving me a stern look.
"At the Olive Garden with Prudence, Nathan, and Jeff" I told her putting down Jeff's Jacket on the kitchen table.
"Oh well your late! And you didnt even call me!" Julie said with a serious look.
"Oh sorry I must have forgot! It's only 8:34p.m. anyways! Not that late." I told her.
"Whatever! Call me next time!" Julie said.
"Okay jeez! Your ating like a MOM!" I said and rolled my eye's.
She looked at me with a serious look, then slowly that serious look turned into a smile and then that smile turned into Laughing!
I smiled at her.
"I cant really keep a serious look can I?" She said laughing.
"Nope!" I said and then I hugged her.
My eye's were looking at her head because I was a couple inched taller than her.
Then Elizabeth walked in and she gave us a hug too. I was like a inch taller then Elizabeth because she was a year younger then me. Elizabeth was 12 and Julie was 11. I was 13 years old

Last night was GREAT! My Life is GREAT!

~Becca

3 comments:

  1. Aww that is so cute how Jeff gave you his jacket and kissed you (:
    Tell Prudence I wish her, Elizabeth and Callie the best of luck with their Lady Gaga assignment!

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is random, but my middle name is Rae, and I didn't know your was! Wait, that WAS your middle name, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know Mackenzie Rae? she has that as her middle name!!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete