Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The school day

Well Today was a pretty good day. brittany told Julie and I that we are getting Elizabeth! And I mean she IS getting Elizabeth! She ordered her Yesterday night. Well thats all that happened at my house why dont I tell you about what happened at school today.

I was walking down the halls. Holding hands with Jeff. Jeff kept staring at me every once in a while. Why I dont know?
We walked into the Cafeteria to go get Lunch
We got in line to get our lunch. I waved to some of my friends at a table. Prudence starts singing "Rebecca and Jeff getting Lunch, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!". All I did was smile. Jeff looked at where that was coming from and saw that it was Prudence and just waved. He tried to cover his Red face. lol.
Nathan (A.K.A Prudences Boyfriend) walked by and gave Jeff a high five. and he said "Hey" to me. Jeff and Nathan were best friends. Nathan then went over to where Prudence was sitting and sat by her. I almost wanted to say the K-I-S-S-I-N-G song but I decided not to.

Some girls behind me stared at me. They were the 'Popular' girls!
They stared at me and then Jeff.
"How could He like her!?" She said loud enough for me to hear it. "He's gorgeous and she's ugly! It just doesnt fit. She must be paying him to go out with her!" The girl with the Blonde hair said. Her name was Vanessa.
I wanted to go over there and punch her teeth out but Jeff stopped me. It's like he knew exactly what I was going to do!! We are perfect for eachother!
"Dont listen to them! Your Gorgeous!" Jeff said holding my waist. "There nothing but snobs who want everyone to like them and no body likes them! The guys only like them for there butts!" Jeff also said loud enough for them to hear me and then he pulled me closer to him and then kissed my head.
I smiled up at him. The 'Popular' girls made a snickering comment and then rushed away. Jeff got them good.
"You know you really are Beautiful! I'm not just saying that!" Jeff told me. Then he kissed me on the lips. A shock went through my whole body. I still wasnt used to that.
Then we saw a teacher looking at us and then Jeff let go of my waist. We put our heads down and then we walked over to the table and sat down and ate. The only couples at the table were Jeff and Me, and Prudence and Nathan. Ally wasnt there with her Boyfriend. I wonder where she was?
Everyone at the table looked at us when Jeff whispered something in my ear and I laughed. I just smiled and Then my face probally got red. and Jeff tried looking away. He was oviously Embarrassed too.

We are the perfect couple! lol

~Becca

2 comments:

  1. :O YOU'RE SO PRETTY! YOU'RE NOT UGLY.
    Vanessa is just jealous of you being so nice and pretty and that you have a boyfriend.
    She should realize that jealousy isn't very good.

    -*-*-Rita-*-*-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita is right, Vanessa is just jealous of your beauty, the fact that your so funny and that you have a boyfriend and she doesn't.

    And HEHEHE You added the K-I-S-S-I-N-G part xD
    didn't expect that!

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete