Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to school!

Hey School started today for ME!!! haha Julie and Elizabeth had to start school Yesterday but Not me! Haha I was Sick, and Becca didnt go to school either! She came over to my house to take care of me whil Julie and Elizabeth were at school. She said she wasnt going to start her first day of school with out me! HOW SWEET!

I woke up, feeling much better! My nose didnt feel clogged up and I didnt have much of a temperature.
"Looks like you can go to school today!" Julie anounced. I smiled. I was actually happy to start school again! I havent seen my friends since school went out for Winter Break. And I havent seen My boyfriend, Jeff, since Christmas.
"Yay!" I screamed and jumped out of bed. Julie went downstairs.
I had a bunch of new Clothes that I was SO happy to wear for school!
I put a Light pink shirt that had Aero (short for Aeropostale) going down the side in Silver and white. Then I put on some White Skinny Jeans and put on my Pink flats (which are shoes). I brushed my hair and put it into 2 braids (I looked like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz!) Then I grabbed my Pink Backpack (which had my Name on it in Hot Pink) and went out the door.

Becca was outside waiting for me so we could walk to school together.
"You ready for your First day of school sista" I asked her.
"Yep! Do you like my outfit for the first day?" She asked me. I looked at her. She was wearing a Light Blue Hollister shirt and a faded black shirt with Light Blue legging and Black UGG boots. Her hair was up in 2 Low Pig-tails.
"YES! You are so learning how to dress! I guess I rubbed off on you!" I bragged.
"Ya sure" Becca said sarcastically. I smiled.

We arrived at school.
"Ally!" I yelled. I saw her Blonde haired self going into the school. She looked behind her and waved and then she got a confused look.
"Um..Rebecca do I need glasses or something?" She asked referring to me but she was talking to both Becca and me.
"No..Why?" I asked.
"Because I'm seeing two of you! And its freaky!" Ally said. I laughed and so did Becca
"Your not seeing two of me! This is my twin sister Becca, Becca this is Ally!" I explained.
"Hi, nice to meet you!" Becca said to her.
"Hey, nice to meet you too! Twins?" Ally said.
"Yep!" Becca said and I nodded.
"Wow I thought you confused me before with all your fashion speached and now you have a twin! Here comes more Confusion!" Ally joked. I rolled my eye's.
"Ally isnt much into the whole fashion thing." I said pointing to Ally's outfit. She was wearing a Green Heart shirt and ripped Flare jeans and Converse that werent even tied! Becca nodded.
"Well I gotta get to class. I'll see you at lunch!" Ally told me. I waved to her.
"She seems nice!" Becca told me. I nodded, she is!

Someone came up behind me and put there hands over my eye's.
"Who is it?" The mystery person said in a Girly voice. It was obviously a boy trying to impersonate a girl.
"Hmm..Well what other boy would come up behind me and do this? Hmm..Let me guess...JEFF!" I smiled. The hands came off my eye's and then Jeff was in front of me.
"How'd you guess?" He asked.
"Not that hard sweetie!" I laughed. Jeff laughed.
"So I havent seen you in FOREVER!" I squeeled.
"I know! I've missed you Re-becky!" Jeff said using his nickname for me. He started calling me that at a party one time and he's called me that since! He hugged me and lifted me off the floor a little. We kissed.
"Um..Rebecca" A soft voice said. I stopped kissing him and looked up. It was Becca.
"Oh! Hey!" I said as Jeff let me go.
"Hi" Becca said. Jeff looked back and forth between Becca and me.
"Rebecca who's this?" Becca asked.
"Oh! This is Jeff! My boyfriend" I anounced to her. Becca got wide eye'd.
"Hey" Jeff said and put his hand out for Becca to shake it.
"Hey, I'm Becca!" Becca told him as she shook his hand.
"Why do you look so much alike?" Jeff asked confused.
"Oh were twins!" I told him. Jeff looked at me with Wide eye's.
"Oh ya this is the twin you were talking about!" He said.
"Yep! How are you going to tell us apart now!?" I asked him laughing. Jeff looked at Becca and then me.
"Hmm..Rebecca wears Designer clothes and She has a Birth mark on her Neck!" Jeff said. Becca smiled.
"Well I got to get to History class! Dont want to miss that test!" He said and then hugged me. Becca and I waved to him as he walked off.

Becca and I walked to lunch.
"You never told me that you had a boyfriend Beckster!" Becca squealed.
"I guess I forgot to mention it!" I shrugged and smiled.
"Well I'm happy for you! You seem to really like him and he seems to really like you! PERFECT MATCH! And let me guess...He's on the football team?" Becca guessed smiling.
"Yep! and Thanks!" I said. Becca nodded and nudged me with her shoulder. I smiled.

Becca told me that a bunch of people were mistaking her for me!
"You must be poplular in this school!" Becca told me.
"Um...I guess. I never really thought about it" I shrugged.

Well I had a good day at school!

~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Awww Seems like you had a good first say with Becca!

    *Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here at my school our Winter break started at December 17th and we went back to school on January 3rd.
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool! sorta like my winter break.

    ReplyDelete