Sunday, January 23, 2011

She got what she wanted

I walked into Icie's the Ice Cream Shop.

I wanted some Good Peanut Butter Ice cream!
I had been worrying about Jeff and Layla getting together all night! And I needed some Sugar in me, it might wrap my thoughts about the whole subject!

I ordered my Ice cream and sat at a table.
I looked around and my eye's grew huge!

I saw JEFF and his friend Kody sitting at a table.
OH AND I SAW LAYLA THERE ALSO!

Layla was leaning against the table, talking to Jeff.
I heard her laugh Flirtatious like! And then I saw Jeff smile and laugh also.

WAS HE FLIRTING WITH HER!

"Rebecca! Dont jump to Conclusions!" My brain was saying. My heart was beating FAST!
I just wanted to walk over there and pull Layla's ponytail but I didnt!

"Oh Jeffey your so FUNNY!" I heard Layla say and the she flipped her hair.
"Why thank you!" Jeff said.
"Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go out to eat tonight?" Layla asked.
"Well I'm not sure. I might be doing something with Rebecca! And she probally wouldnt want me to be going out to dinner with you." Jeff told her. HAHAHA!
"Oh! Well you can always just tell her your studying with Kody?" Layla mentioned and looked at Kody. Kody nodded his head. OH NO HE DIDNT! HOW DARE HE SIDE WITH HER!

"Umm..I'm still not sure.." Jeff considered.
NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!!!!!!

"Oh come on Jeffey! Live a little! Come with me to dinner! I'll probally be more fun then that Rebecca girl!" Layla laughed and she rubbed his arm. I saw Jeff look down at his arm and smile.

"Sure!" He told her. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Okay! Pick me up at 6! I cant wait!" Layla waved and walked away.

I wanted to go over to Jeff and SLAP HIM!
I was so MAD that I crushed my Ice cream cone!
After I cleaned my mess I ran home. I rushed up to my room and slammed my door shut!
I cried and cried some more!


-About 8:00 pm-

I heard my phone ring.
My eye's were all crusty from the dried up tears but I got out of my bed and went over to my phone.

It said: Incoming Call from Jeff

I wiped my eye's and nose and then answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said weakly.
"Hi" I heard Jeff's voice.
"Um..why are you calling me?" I asked. I really did NOT want to talk to him! So I might as well get it over with!
"Uh..Well I've been thinking and maybe..." Jeff stopped talking.

"Maybe WHAT?" I hissed.
"Well..Maybe..We should just break up." Jeff whispered.
"WHAT! Why?" I asked.
"Well we've been going out for a long time and maybe it would be best if we went out with different people..." He said slowly.
"Oh different people huh? By different people do you mean Layla?" I told him.
"Uh...I dont know. Why?" Jeff weakly said.
"Oh really! Because when I was at Icie's today I saw YOU, Kody, AND LAYLA talking to eachother! And it pretty much looked like YOU were flirting with HER! LAYLA! And she asked you out to dinner and you agreed! BUT you lied to ME! You texted me earlier today saying that you were studying with Kody! LIE! I knew it was!" I explained.

"I just...I'm sor..." I didnt let him finish.
"SAVE IT! I should have known from the beginning that you were going to do this to ME! You dont deserve me! When I found out that LAYLA was your ex-girlfriend I KNEW this would happen! But I guess I just hoped that It wouldnt, or I would have broken up with YOU first!" I told him.
"Rebeckster! I hope we can still be friends!" Jeff said.
"NO! DONT EVER CALL MY THAT AGAIN! I'm sorry but I dont think I can be friends with someone like YOU! If you want to break up...THEN FINE! WE'LL BREAK UP!" I yelled and hung up on him.

I dropped my cell phone on the floor and plopped down on my bed.
And I cried my eye's out!


Layla got what she wanted in the end.....
MY BOYFRIEND!

I hope she's NOT happy!

~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. OH NAWWWWWWWWWW :O

    JEFF NEEDS TO DIE IN A HOLE, HAVE THE BOTTOM OF THE HOLE FALL OUT, AND HAVE HIM BURNNNN IN.......
    that....place...

    BUT YEAHHH D:<

    **A VERY MAD Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you should be mad at JEFF, but I KNOW you should be mad at LAYLA! I mean, seriously; it's just like what happened with Chrissa and Ethan! Madison and Ethan got back together, while my poor little Chrissa didn't get to even go on one date with him! She has been plotting revenge, and she even sprayed them with her garden hose! It was FUNNY!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff is not worth crying 4. i know U still love him, but if he was 2 break up with an AWESOME person like u, he is not worth it and does not deserve U. i canot wait 2 see what happens next!!!

    ReplyDelete