Wednesday, January 19, 2011

She "Loathes" me!

"Rebecca! Rebecca! Becca! Becca!" Becca and I heard a voice coming from down the hall.
I turned away from my locker to so who it was.
It was Kendra Wilsin. She had also tried out for Cheerleading.

"What Kendra?" I asked.
"The list of people who made the cheerleading team is on the Bulliten Board!" Kendra gasped for breath. She had been running.
"Omg!" I squeeled and grabbed Becca's wrist and pulled her over to the bulliten Board.

Becca and I looked at the list:

PEOPLE WHO MADE THE CHEERLEADING TEAM!

Kendra Wilsin
Tiffany Hopkin
Casey (Ew!)
Lily Mace
Cathy Verez
Billy Williams
Kurt Manning
Courtney Bishop
Dianna Brown
Mikie Tonka
Kiara Larson (EW!)
Brianna Thompson (YUCK!)
Layla Bynes (I think I need to throw up!)
Becca Rubin
Rebecca Rubin

"OMG!" I beamed and hugged Becca.
"I cant believe I actually made it!" Becca laughed.
"I can Believe it! You were awesome! And apparently Mrs. Halls thought so to!" I smiled at her.
"Actually..I'm kinda happy I'm a Cheerleader!" Becca anounced. I gasped.
"Really! I'am too!" I laughed and we walked down the hall.

"Well I better get to my Locker and get my books before the bell rings. I'll see you at lunch!" Becca told me. I waved to her as she walked towards her locker.

"Well, Well, Well, Looks like Little miss show off is on the Cheerleading team!" A behind me laughed. I knew who it was before I even turned around

LAYLA
and her Clique!

"Yep!" I said trying to ignore her.
"Well its not a surprise since Mrs. Halls only wants you on the team because of how good you are with flips and all that crap!" Layla smiled evily. Kiara and Brianna just laughed.
"What do you mean?" I asked them.
"Look she's acting like she doesnt know!" Kiara smirked.
"What are you talking about! I got on the Cheerleading team because I'm good at doing all that Cheerleading stuff!" I told them.
"Please! You only got on that team because you can help us win in Competition! And at the football Games you'll be able to make the crowd more interested!" Layla explained as she flipped her hair back.

"NO!" I screamed.
"YES!" Layla screamed as she took a step closer to me.
"Why do you not like me?" I asked her.
"Oh I dont just NOT like you...I LOATHE you!" Layla threatened and her Clique laughed.
"WHY?" I screamed-whispered.
"Oh..I have my Reasons!" Layla hissed and squinted her eye's. I rolled my eye's.
Layla looked down the hall and stopped yelling at me and took a step back.
I looked down the hall to try and find why she was acing nice now. I saw Jeff! I waved to him.

"So anyways! I just wanted to tell you congratulations on making the Cheerleading team!" Layla beamed.
"Yes! You were SO good!" Kiara smiled (FAKE!)
"Probally the best on the team!" Brianna laughed. Which made Kiara and Layla laugh.

"Ahem" Jeff mumbled as he approached us.
"Oh hey Jeffrey! I didnt notice you!" Layla smiled. Jeff just nodded his head.
"We were just congratulating Rebecca for making the Cheerleading team!" Layla told Jeff. Kiara and Brianna nodded and smiled.
"Well we better get to class! We'll see you at Cheerleading Practice Rebecca! Cant wait! Bye Jeff!" Layla batted her eyes and walked away.

"What was that all about?" Jeff asked.
"Ugh! I dont even know! For some Strange reason she "Loaths" me!" I said as I closed my locker and put my back up against it.
"Oh..Well I might know why.." Jeff said slowly as he looked down at his Nike Sneakers.
"Why?" I asked him.
"Well...How do I put this..Unfortunately, Layla used to be my Girlfriend! She made my life a living Hell! I finally broke up with her! And that was because I liked someone else..YOU!" Jeff explained.
I looked at him.
And then I punched him on the arm.

"What was that for!?" Jeff laughed as he rubbed his arm.
"You idiot! Now she's going to make my life a living HELL!" I screamed.
"Well I'm sorry that I broke up with her for you!" Jeff said sarcastically.
I rolled my eye's and sighed.
"Okay maybe...I shouldnt have punched you for that!" I said as I rubbed his arm.
Jeff just nodded.
"This is just going to make Cheerleading NOT fun for me!" I sighed.

"Oh! So your a Cheerleader now!" Jeff raised his eyebrows.
"Yep!" I said proudly.
"Nice! Now I'm the Boyfriend who's the Football player and your my Girlfriend who's the Cheerleading Star!" Jeff laughed. I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Exactly!" I smiled

But I was still worrying about Layla.

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. forget layla.
    she's sucks -.-
    she's so fake, (i checked this too) she has the words MADE IN CHINA on the back of her neck.

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! FAKE INDEED!!!!!!!! DO NOT LET HER GET 2 U!!!!

    ReplyDelete