Tuesday, January 11, 2011

She has NO IDEA!

Becca and I were in my Bedroom.
"I love these Shoes!" Becca squealed.
"Oh take them! They hurt my feet so BAD!" I laughed.
"Really? Hmm..Maybe they wont hurt my feet, I'll try them out. Thanks" Becca smiled. I nodded.
"So want to go to the Movies to see that new movie called Little Fockers?" I asked.
"OMG! That movie looks hilarious! BUT I cant!" Becca told me.
"Why?" I said as I put on some lip gloss.
"Because I have a Date!" Becca beamed. I dropped my Lip Gloss and looked at her.
"Your second week at AGPPA and you already have a date!" I laughed. Becca smiled and nodded.
"Well who is the guy?" I asked her.
"He's this guy from England, named Matthew Riden" Becca anounced.

"Oh real-WAIT! MATTHEW RIDEN! As in Matt?" I asked her in shock.
"Yep!" She beamed
"Isnt that Chrissa's BOYFRIEND?" I weakly said.
"Um..I dont think thats her Boyfriend. But I bet she wishes he was!" Becca laughed.
"ARE YOU CRAZY!!" I yelled.
"What?" Becca looked shocked.
"Chrissa likes him and your stealing him from HER!" I explained. Becca didnt say anything as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"HELLO? Stop looking at youself in the Mirror and Listen to me!" I told her. Becca looked up at me.
"Do you know How basically everyone in Chrissa's Family acted to Elizabeth when Prudence and Elizabeth were in a fight! Well thats what there going to act like to you since you STOLE Matt from Chrissa! And your PART OF THAT FAMILY!" I said slowly.
"What do you mean?" Becca asked, Clueless.
"Sisters DO NOT steal eachothers Boyfriends!" I explained.
"But Matt's not Chrissa's Boyfriend!" Becca said back to me.
"Well Sisters DONT steal eachothers Crush's Either!" I corrected.

Becca looked at me.
"You have NO IDEA what you've gotten yourself into, Becca Rayna Rubin!" I sighed.

~Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. OOOH NOESS :OOO
    Becca is in some deep doo doo O_O

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh noooooo i smell trouble!

    ReplyDelete