Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday(:

Yesterday was My BIRTHDAY! Actually my 13 BIRTHDAY to be exact! haha YES I'M 13!!

I was asleep, or at least trying to!
"Rebecca" I heard Elizabeth whisper in my ear. Then I felt tugging on my shoulder.
"Rebecca! Get your butt up!" Julie yelled. I think she just walked in the room.
"Julie! Thats not a good way to wake her up on her Birthday!" Elizabeth laughed. My eye's rushed open. MY BIRTHDAY was Today!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA DARLING!" Julie screamed-laughed
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!" Elizabeth screamed.
I rubbed my eye's with my hands.
"Thanks!" I yawned.

"Well here's your Birthday breakfast in Bed!" Elizabeth said as Julie went outside of my bedroom door. Then she walked back in, but this time with a tray of food!
Julie sat it down on my lap.
"Eat up!" Elizabeth and Julie said together. I smiled at them and looked at what I got to eat.

On the tray it had Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Gritts, and a glass of Orange Juice.
"Omg! My Favorites! Thank you so much!" I told them and hugged them.
"Your Welcome!" Elizabeth said.
I took a bite out of my pancakes. DELICIOUS!
"Let me guess....Elizabeth cooked these Pancakes!?" I guessed. She nodded her head.
"Of course! I couldnt cook Pancakes as good as those!" Julie laughed. Elizabeth blushed.
"I swear I'll probally gain 10 pounds because of eating ALL this stuff!" I said, my mouth was full with Grits.
"Thats the point! You need some meat on those bones!" Julie said tickling my stomach. Elizabeth and I both laughed.


-When I was done eating my Breakfast-
"We better get ready for school! Oh and You will get your Presents tonight!" Elizabeth told me. She and Julie walked out of my room.

I got out of bed, I shivered when my feet touch the floor because it was so cold!
I walked into my closet and tried to find an outfit to wear for school. I had to have BEST outfit for this IMPORTANT day of my Life! I just cant believe I'm 13!

I searched and searched! I couldnt find anything that really stood out!
I finally decided on Dark skinny Jeans, A Torquise, white, and Orange shirt with a Torquise Jacket, White UGG boots, and a big white Headband.
I straightened my hair.
I looked in the Mirror. PERFECTION!!!!!!

I grabbed my Pink backpack and went downstairs.
"Nice outfit!" Julie complimented. AND she NEVER does that!
"Thanks" I smiled.

-We went to school-
We walked to the front of the school. Julie had went over to Ryan and Elizabeth was with Prudence and Charity.
I pushed the big doors open to AGPPA.
A bunch of people walked hall to hall.
I heard a bunch of "Happy Birthdays!" from people who pasted me. I would smile at them and say "Thanks!"

I saw Becca...AND MATT coming down the hall. They were holding hands. Apparently the date went good! UGH!
"Happy Birthday twinie!" Becca smiled and hugged me.
"Thanks Sista!" I laughed.
"Yeah Happy Birthday Rebecca" Matt said in his english accent!
I nodded my head.
"Thanks. Anyways, I better get to my locker and get my books before I miss my first class! Bye" I said. I had 15 minutes to go get my stuff from my locker, but I didnt want to stay and chat with Becca and MATT! Especially if Chrissa saw me with them!

I walked to my locker and opened it. I took my Social Studies book out and put it in my Backpack.
"Ahem. Delivery for Miss Rebecca Rubin!" A deep voice said. I turned around and was welcomed by a kiss!
I opened my eye's and reconized Farmiluar GORGEOUS BLUE eye's. It was Jeff who was kissing me!
"I didnt know who was kissing me at first!" I laughed.
"It's ME!" Jeff said.
"So..was the kiss my delivery?" I asked him.
"Well not your only one but it was your first Delivery!" Jeff smiled. His smile was so PRETTY!
"Here's your second delivery!" Jeff laughed and held out a bunch of PINK ROSES!
"For you my love!" Jeff said and bowed. It looked so stupid, but in a cute kind of way!
"Why thank you!" I said smelling the roses.
"And there PINK!" I laughed.
"You'll get your other gift tonight!" Jeff told me.


-Walking home to my house-
I was walking home from Dance Lessons. It was 4:30!
I saw my house and then for some reason I started running to it.
I arrived at my house and I opened up the door.

It was pure dark inside. All the lights were off!
"Um..Lizzie...Julie..Are you home?" I said slowly as I sat down my dance bag at the front door.

The lights suddenly turned on! A bunch of people popped up.
"SURPISE!!!!" They screamed.

"Ahh!" I yelled, then I realized what was happening! It was a Surpise party! FOR ME!
"OMG!" I squealed.
"Happy Birthday becky Sweetie!" I heard Jeff say. I laughed, still in shock.

"This is for me?" I asked. Everyone nodded.
"We planned it out!" Elizabeth and Julie told me.
"Aww thanks! Your the BEST sisters a girl could ask for!" I beamed and then hugged them tightly.
"Okay your cutting my sirculation!" Julie joked.
"Sorry" I laughed.


"Marisol, Callie, Jess, Chrissa, Julia, Charity, Sonali, Molly, Cindie, Prudence, Felicity, and Becca! You came!" I said happily.
"Wow I just realized I have ALOT of sisters!" Callie joked around. Everyone laughed.
"HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY REBECCA!" They yelled and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Rebecca
Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone sang as Ryan and Julie brought out my Birthday cake.

It looked like this:

It was so cool!

"Make a Wish!" Marisol said.

I wished and then blew out my candles.

"What did you wish for?" Ally asked me.

"I cant tell you that! Or it wont come true! Duh!" I laughed.































"Rebecca! Sit in this chair!" Julie instructed.

"Why?" I asked confused as everyone else smiled.

"Because everyone in Chorus has a little Surpise for YOU!" Julie smiled. I sat down in the rolling chair, which was right in front of the stairs.

Prudence, Charity, Nathan, and Ryan were on one side of the Stair railing.
And Molly, Chrissa, Matt, and Kieth were on the other side of the stair railing.
Callie and Jake were at the top of the stairs.



The beginning of the song Birthday by the Beatles came on.



"You say its your Birthday
It's my Birthday too, Yeah" I heard Elizabeth start to sing. Then she walked out from behind the wall of the upstairs hallway.

She was at the Beginning of the stairs now. She was wearing a light Pink dress (most likely for me) that went to her thigh.



"They say its your Birthday
We're going to have a good time!" Elizabeth sang. Everyone cheered, they were all Beatles LOVERS!



"I'm Glad its your Birthday!
Happy Birthday to YOU" Elizabeth singed and pointed to me. All the other Chorus members pointed to me also and they started dancing on the stairs.



"Yes were going to a party
Yes were going to a party
Yes were going to a party" They all sang.



Charity and Ryan came over to me and spun my chair around.

Elizabeth, Prudence, Callie, Chrissa, and Molly linked arms and skipped over to the Fireplace.
Jake, Nathan, Matt, and Kieth jumped off the stairs and did this rock and roll move.
Charity and Ryan rolled my chair over there with them.



"I would like to Dance" Elizabeth singed as she walked over to me and pulled me out of my chair.

"Birthday" The rest of the Chorus sung.

"Take a Cha-Cha-Cha-Chance!" Elizabeth sang as she did the Cha cha

"Birthday" The rest of the Chorus singed and they did a bunch of Flips and moves.



"I would like YOU to dance!" Elizabeth and the rest of the Chorus sung and they pointed to me.
I danced.
"Birthday" The girls sung.
"Dance" The guys sung.

Basically everyone at the Party was Dancing and singing along with them!



"I would like you to Dance" Prudence sung.

"Birthday" Elizabeth singed.

"Take a Cha-Cha-Cha-Chance" Jake singed as he and twirled Elizabeth around.
"Birthday" Charity sang.
"I would like you to dance!" Molly singed.
"Birthday" Molly sung
"Dance" Kieth and Molly singed

"You say its your Birthday
Well its my Birthday Too, Yeah" Elizabeth singed Beautifully as she shook her head. I never knew she could sing so good!

"You say its Your Birthday" Ryan singed.
"Were going to have a good time" Chrissa Singed
"I'm Glad its your Birthday" Matt singed.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone in Chorus singed!

When the Music stopped I jumped up and down and cheered happily.
"Thank you all SO MUCH! I never thought you were going to do that! What a Fantastic Surprise! You all singed WONDERFUL!" I cheered and hugged each of them.



"HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!" Everyone yelled

And it was a Good birthday!!!
I cant believe it been a YEAR since Brittany has gotten me!
It seems like just yesterday that I was at Birttanys front door and then her opening me! XD

~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. HA-HA-HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA <33333333333333
    You don't know HOW long it took to plan that whole Birthday number xDD But it was worth it, you looked exstatic :3

    **Prudence..**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... Lily was pretty shocked on Christmas that she was technically a year old. Kirsten is 3! I'm so happy my dolls all respect each other's birthdays, beliefs, thoughts, emotions, and feelings! Happy Birthday, Rebecca!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY B_DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 13 at last!

    ReplyDelete