Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Could care Less about them both!

"Rebecca! Your going to school Today!" Julie yelled. I had skipped school Yesterday.
"WHY!?" I whined.
"Because you skipped school Yesterday and NOW you want to skip school Today! Nope sorry!" Julie told me.
"B-B-But Julie! I dont want to see Jeff!" I sulked. After what happened on Sunday I was in no mood to see Jeff and Hear Layla's Bragging!
"I dont care! You need to get over that! Now get up and start getting ready for school!" Julie said flatly and walked out the door.

I slowly got out of bed and got dressed for school.
I didnt feel like getting Dressed in my usual Cute Perky clothes so I just put on a pair of jeans (that had a whole in it) and a Old faded blue Aeropostale shirt (that was like 2 years old) and a Big Jacket. I put on a pair of Julie's Blue converse.
I grabbed my backpack and headed to school.

It was really windy outside and the wind blew my hair all around my face, so I ended up putting it in a messy bun. The only thing that I thought about was the Embarrassment that I was going to have when I saw Jeff and Layla together.

I walked into school and rushed towards my locker. There I saw Becca waiting for me.
"Whoa! Whats up with the new look?" She laughed.
"I decided to dress like how I feel, which is Crappy!" I shrugged.
"What do you mean?" Becca asked me. I sighed and opened my locker.
"Jeff broke up with me on Sunday!" I cried.
"What! Oh hell No! Where is that Jerk!" Becca yelled and started wlaking down the hall to go find him.
I ran to catch up with her and held her back, I dragged her back to my locker.
"Calm down!" I weakly laughed.
"Calm down! How can I calm down when that Jerk broke my Sisters Heart!" Becca said.
"Just cool it okay. I dont want to bring attention to it!" I told her. She rolled her eye's and sighed.

Right then I heard a Familiar laugh. I turned around and I saw Jeff and Layla walking down the hall together, Holding hands!
I sighed and felt myself almost burst out in tears.

"You know If you want me to I can go Punch them BOTH in the Nose! And we can laugh while they lay on the floor and BLEED!" Becca persuaded me. I almost considered it but then I shook my head.
"No! I want him to realize that I dont care, even though I totally DO care!" I told her.
"Alright then! Well I got to get to class early today, see you later!" Becca said and hugged me.
"Stay Strong!" She laughed. I saluted her and laughed.


I saw Layla walk the other way, away from me, and Jeff walked towards me.
I turned around quickly and tried to act like I was doing something important, so he should bother me.
"Hi.." I heard Jeff say behind me. I winced, I just wanted to turn around and cry that I wnated him back!
"Uh..Hey" I said weakly.
"I..Um...Wanted to talk to you about What happened between us.." Jeff slowly told me.
I sighed and looked at him.
"There's nothing to talk about!" I basically yelled.
"Yes there is! When we got off the phone I decided that that kind of Breakup wasnt right! And thats why I tried calling you back! But you didnt answer me.." Jeff explained.
"I know I didnt! Of course I didnt! That was pretty stupid of you to call me back after what you did! I ALMOST blocked your number! Actually your number was temperarily blocked!" I told him.
"And I totally understand!" Jeff told me.

"NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND! Have you ever been dumped before? NO! Have you ever felt the pain that I felt that night? NO! Sop you do NOT understand!" I yelled.
"Please dont yell!" Jeff said as he looked around.
"No! I WILL yell! Because you cant tell my what to do anymore! Were through! DONE!" I yelled.
"Oh and here's YOUR CRAP!" I said and took all his stuff that I had in my locker and in my backpack out and gave it to him.
"And I Guess we can just rip all these Pictures up!" I yelled and took a bunch of pictures I had of Jeff and me out of my locker. I then ripped them and threw them at Jeff.

"Okay Really! Can we just talk racional about this?" Jeff asked me.
"No Jeff we CANT! Do you not realize that you basically Cheated on my with Layla!? Something you said you would NEVER do! Do you not Realize what Kind of pain you caused me when you broke up with me on the PHONE!? Do you not Realize that you BROKE MY HEART!? Apparently you dont or you would have NEVER came over here to talk to me! I HATE you Jeff! I hate what you've done to me! I Hate that everytime I look at you I just want to cry and take you back! Even though you broke my heart!" I yelled and started crying a little. I wasnt going to show him that I was weak! I wiped the tear from my eye.

"Rebecca I didnt know you felt that way!" Jeff explained.
"YES YOU DID! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" I screamed and slammed my locker door shut. I speed walked to my next class, Leaving Jeff to just stare at me.


-Later that day at Cheerleading Practice-
I didnt want to go to Cheerleading! But Becca forced me to. She said that it would get my mind off of things!

NO IT DIDNT!

"Oh hey Rebecca!" Layla evily smiled at me. I didt say anything to her.
"Did Jeff breakup with you in person or on the phone?" She laughed.
"Give it a break Layla!" Becca told Layla.
"I wasnt talking to you!" Layla rolled her eye's. Becca moved to go over and punch Layla but I held her back.
"Isnt it just FUNNY that your boyfriend broke up with YOU for ME! And he told you he would Never do that! Wow!" Layla said. Brianna and Kiara laughed.

"Do feel like you look! Which is Ugly! And Apparently JEFF thought so too! haha!" Layla snorted.
I HAD ENOUGH!

I got up and ran over to Layla.
"WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED! IS THAT NOT ENOUGH? Now do you want to make my life even worse then you have, now that you have Jeff!" I yelled.
"Excuse me? You better not be talking to ME like that!" Layla screamed.
"Nobody talks to Layla like that!" Kiara threatened.

"WELL I JUST DID!" I screamed and punched Layla in the nose.
"Woohoo! GO REBECCA!" I heard Becca yell.

Layla fell down to the ground and cried out in pain.
"You might be good at Trash talking! But when it comes to really fighting you SUCK!" I yelled and kicked her in the ribbs. She cried.

"I think Layla and Jeff will be great together! They both get on my nerves, they both got told off by me, And I could care less about BOTH of them! Perfect Match!" I laughed and gave Becca a high five.
"Thank god you've come to your senses!" Becca smiled.



Okay maybe I lied a tinsy little bit! After thinking, alone, I've come to the conclusion that I still have feelings for Jeff! But really what can I do about it? He was my first Love and will always be my first love! Unfortunately!

~Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. YOU GO GIRLLLL!
    i am very proud of you :]

    jeff' s a jerk and layla is a jerk.
    like you said;
    PERFECT MATCH!

    they csan go die in a hole together.

    <3Charity
    [on pru's account]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm proud of you! You did the thing I would have done to Layla in the first place! I HATE having to deal with crap from girls like Layla, but remember, there are consequences to violence... D:

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGWOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! i wish i could do something like that 2 all the jerks i have met! AMAZING U ROCK GIRL!!!! G4U

    ReplyDelete